Home Premier Designers Dior

Come to see my baby DIORs !

POST A REPLY

Jun 4, 2014, 3:12pm   #1
M
Here are my Dior purse collections
Guess which is the one I just got 2 week ago ??
Attached Images

Jun 4, 2014, 4:02pm   #2
s
beautiful collection
Jun 4, 2014, 4:30pm   #3
The Lady? She is gorgeous!! All of them are!!
Jun 4, 2014, 10:48pm   #4
M
The small diorissimo is the new one :) but I m wearing it everyday now
Jun 4, 2014, 11:13pm   #5
p
These are all gorgeous! Love your collection. I recently learned that that Diorissimo is a limited edition in Dior house colors of gray and light pink (not sure of the color names though). So pretty!

How do you find the Diorling? Is it heavy?
Jun 4, 2014, 11:57pm   #6
M
It is not really a heavy purse even I got the large one. However the chains are hard on shoulder :( I love it anyway since it is so elegant and also some whAt professional. I do carry it to work sometimes. A Very organized purse.
Attached Images

Jun 4, 2014, 11:59pm   #7
M
Yes. My little Diorrissimo is limited addition which cost 400 cad more and no exchange. worth it
Jun 5, 2014, 12:46am   #8
You have a beautiful collection! Congrats!
Jun 5, 2014, 7:56am   #9
p
Originally Posted by MONKEYMOMO
It is not really a heavy purse even I got the large one. However the chains are hard on shoulder :( I love it anyway since it is so elegant and also some whAt professional. I do carry it to work sometimes. A Very organized purse.

Thanks for the info. Is it in silver hw? I saw black with gold one at the store recently. How much weight or what items do you normally put inside? I'm trying to figure out if the discomfort from the chain is because of the weight or if the chain is inherently uncomfortable due to its design.
Jun 5, 2014, 8:06am   #10
M
Originally Posted by purse_gaga
Thanks for the info. Is it in silver hw? I saw black with gold one at the store recently. How much weight or what items do you normally put inside? I'm trying to figure out if the discomfort from the chain is because of the weight or if the chain is inherently uncomfortable due to its design.
the Diorling comes with golden hardware .( compare it with the diorrismo which comes in silver hardware and those two pictures are used the same light adjustment. :) )
The nature of the chain make it hard on shoulder no matter what. there is no other way to carry this purse other than on shoulder though :s and it is definitely not a good idea to wear it with bear shoulders. .What I usually have in there are a wallet ,keys, some folded documents( no more than 10 pages), a cards holder etc . ALL small stuffs but i guess they do add on some weight . great with blazers
Jun 5, 2014, 4:53pm   #11
You have a beautiful Dior collection!!!
Jun 6, 2014, 11:55pm   #12
Love all the pieces! Congrats!

And, do you find the straps eating to your shoulder? I have been wondering since I saw the miss Dior and Dior pouchette in stores
Jun 7, 2014, 4:30am   #13
tm3
All stunning bags!
Jun 10, 2014, 11:15am   #14
Nice!!!!
Jun 10, 2014, 4:05pm   #15
Lovely collection! Love everything. Thanks for the advice about the chain I've been debating one of the WOCs.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Dior