Home Premier Designers Dior

Celebrities and Their Dior - CHAT


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 28, 2009, 11:08pm   #61
hinotori's Avatar
Dior Princess
Originally Posted by Black_Swarmer
Wow - Celine Dion should be renamed Celine Dior It really looks great on her! Thanks for posting all those pictures
haha ur right! Dion sounds a lot like Dior though
Jun 29, 2009, 12:40am   #62
eminere™'s Avatar
Au Masculin
Aaaahhhh she has my dream Nougat ring!!!
Jun 29, 2009, 6:31am   #63
n
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by eminere™
Aaaahhhh she has my dream Nougat ring!!!
Hey, its MY dream ring !

MsFrida, thanks for posting, she looks gorgeous and has exquisite taste. And OMg at the trench coat, I am definitely stealing the idea of crystal belt, ha!
Jun 29, 2009, 7:46am   #64
MsFrida's Avatar
Member
My pleasure!
Jun 30, 2009, 6:37pm   #65
purseinsanity's Avatar
I can't stoaaaaahp!!
Originally Posted by Black_Swarmer
Wow - Celine Dion should be renamed Celine Dior It really looks great on her! Thanks for posting all those pictures
LOL. You're right!
Aug 10, 2009, 5:02pm   #66
f
Member
Originally Posted by rainbow_rose
Another one of Mischa with the Dior Lady Cannage Bag.
xxxRosexxx
mischastyle.com/images/303.jpgmischastyle.com/images/Christian%20Dior%20Lady%20Dior%20Cannage%20bag.jpg
she actually looks classy here - but the bag is just so tiny.... obviously, just for special occasions
Aug 16, 2009, 8:39pm   #67
eminere™'s Avatar
Au Masculin
Wooohoo go Beyonce and Mischa!
Aug 17, 2009, 7:51am   #68
n
Account Deactivated
I swear, Mischa can make the nicest bag look trashy *sigh*
Aug 17, 2009, 8:03am   #69
eminere™'s Avatar
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by nataliam1976
I swear, Mischa can make the nicest bag look trashy *sigh*


On the flip side, I'd never have expected B to go for the Samourai...
Aug 17, 2009, 8:17am   #70
n
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by eminere™


On the flip side, I'd never have expected B to go for the Samourai...

true that, completely not her style ( and doesnt go with what she is wearing btw ). WHAT she is actually wearing is another can of worms...LOL
Aug 17, 2009, 8:57am   #71
eminere™'s Avatar
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by nataliam1976
true that, completely not her style ( and doesnt go with what she is wearing btw ). WHAT she is actually wearing is another can of worms...LOL
Yeh I actually don't mind the clothes but the necklace and huge look-at-me belt, plus the ratty stringy hair
Aug 17, 2009, 9:57am   #72
DeeDeeDelovely's Avatar
Quiet!Hermes Hunting
^^Amen!
Aug 17, 2009, 11:11am   #73
Black_Swarmer's Avatar
Dior Dragon
Woa, now that must be the first time - and probably last - I think my hair looks better than Beyonces! What on earth is going on with that?

Nat, you are right about MB ... but it really is a great bag she is wearing, I love it!
Aug 17, 2009, 12:34pm   #74
n
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by eminere™
Yeh I actually don't mind the clothes but the necklace and huge look-at-me belt, plus the ratty stringy hair
thats exactly what I meant. Those shoes are overkill oo.
Aug 20, 2009, 10:15pm   #75
tolliv's Avatar
Handbag Junkie
Originally Posted by Superqueen
Mischa Barton
I love this bag!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Dior  
TOP

Thread Tools