Home Premier Designers Dior

Celebrities and Their Dior - CHAT

POST A REPLY

Jun 17, 2012, 10:15am   #391
Originally Posted by eminere™
LOVE Olivia's blue ostrich Miss Dior!

I love it too! The ostrich looks beautiful in this blue colour!
Jun 30, 2012, 9:05pm   #392
Au Masculin
Sharon Stone looks so chic in Homme.
Jun 30, 2012, 10:27pm   #393
Sharon Stone looks so chic in Homme.
I agree. She really knows how to pull it off and maintain a feminine look.
Jul 3, 2012, 9:50pm   #394
Bobobob, thank you for sharing all of these awesome celeb pictures!
Jul 8, 2012, 2:02pm   #395
averagejoe:Thank you for the video omy gosh i saw sooo many bags amazing.
Jul 8, 2012, 6:30pm   #396
Originally Posted by Deborah1986
averagejoe:Thank you for the video omy gosh i saw sooo many bags amazing.
You're very welcome! I'm surprised that a lot of the bags didn't make it into the celebrity pictures! I wonder if their assistants checked their bags for them.
Jul 15, 2012, 10:34am   #397
Originally Posted by averagejoe
You're very welcome! I'm surprised that a lot of the bags didn't make it into the celebrity pictures! I wonder if their assistants checked their bags for them.
I think so.. i loved it..

so bummed that the closes store for me from Dior is in Brussels.. or Dusseldorf..

Marion Cotillard looks amazing on the pictures.
Jul 17, 2012, 8:34am   #398
Au Masculin
Anyone know which season Marion's couture dress is from?

Jul 17, 2012, 9:00am   #399
Anyone know which season Marion's couture dress is from?

img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/dior/1797182d1342530860-celebrities-and-their-dior-pics-only-anne-hathaway-marion-cotillard-dark-knight-rises-premiere
hmmm, reminds me of a less volumous (?) version of the haute couture gown Kirsten Stewart wore for the cover of Vanity Fair

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/cele...l#post22058591
Jul 17, 2012, 9:06am   #400
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by michi_chi
hmmm, reminds me of a less volumous (?) version of the haute couture gown Kirsten Stewart wore for the cover of Vanity Fair

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/cele...l#post22058591
The top part certainly looks similar, doesn't it? Marion is so incredibly lucky to have all these haute couture creations specially customised for her...
Jul 17, 2012, 9:43am   #401
The top part certainly looks similar, doesn't it? Marion is so incredibly lucky to have all these haute couture creations specially customised for her...
Marion's dress is a short white version of a lovely degrade couture dress from SS2012 Haute Couture. The degrade embroidery has been changed to white (so the embroidery looks almost sprinkled onto the top), and the bottom ruffled part - also in white - has been cut above the knees.
Attached Images

Last edited Jul 17, 2012 at 9:47am. Reason: I didn't notice that Michi-Chi already referenced this dress. Sorry!
Jul 17, 2012, 9:44am   #402
I think that Marion looks cute in tha dress, but it would look more stunning in degrade white-black. It would be like a "light meets dark" look, which is appropriate for the movie.
Jul 17, 2012, 9:58am   #403
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by averagejoe
I think that Marion looks cute in tha dress, but it would look more stunning in degrade white-black. It would be like a "light meets dark" look, which is appropriate for the movie.
Yeah, the all-white is almost too pretty and girly. Very ballerina actually. Still, it's a gorgeous dress. And haute couture too!
Jul 17, 2012, 10:00am   #404
Au Masculin
I think Emily's dress could be the new Cruise 2013?

Jul 17, 2012, 9:04pm   #405
I think Emily's dress could be the new Cruise 2013?

img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/dior/1797242d1342536631-celebrities-and-their-dior-pics-only-148312744.jpg
The website Fashionista said that Emily was wearing Dior, but at first glance I thought that they got it wrong, because I didn't recognize the dress from any Dior collection. But they are usually accurate on this sort of stuff.

It does look Dior. I agree that this is most likely from the Cruise 2013 collection, since they dressed Jessica Biel in the same collection as well.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Dior