THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Yoox

20% Off With Code: YOOXGIVING

Moda Operandi

Black Friday Sale

Neiman Marcus

Up To 40% Off Designer Sale

Saks Fifth Ave

Up To 60% Off Selected Styles

Nordstrom

Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Authenticate This Dior - please read post 1 FIRST

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 25, 2012, 1:48am   #16
o
orca
Member
Originally Posted by eminere™
Authentic.
eminere™ thank you so much!!!
Apr 25, 2012, 3:50am   #17
s
spoilt_brat
DiorLover
Hi,

Please help me to authenticate this Dior key charm?

Thanks

Item name: Authentic Christian Dior Perfume Bottle Key/Bag Charm
Item number: 221005533645
Seller ID: glitzandbitz2009
Direct URL link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221005533...84.m1423.l2649
Apr 25, 2012, 3:54am   #18
eminere™'s Avatar
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by spoilt_brat
Hi,

Please help me to authenticate this Dior key charm?

Thanks

Item name: Authentic Christian Dior Perfume Bottle Key/Bag Charm
Item number: 221005533645
Seller ID: glitzandbitz2009
Direct URL link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221005533...84.m1423.l2649
I don't think this was a retail product sold in Dior boutiques. It looks more like something obtained from Dior Beauty.
Apr 25, 2012, 6:50am   #19
a
abanara
Member
Have come across a site, diorbagsuk.com on the net. The bags , especially the miss Dior bags are around pounds 700. Does anyone know if the bags they sell are authentic and if so, why so much cheaper than in the Dior stores?
Apr 25, 2012, 8:00am   #20
michi_chi's Avatar
michi_chi
Member
Originally Posted by abanara
Have come across a site, diorbagsuk.com on the net. The bags , especially the miss Dior bags are around pounds 700. Does anyone know if the bags they sell are authentic and if so, why so much cheaper than in the Dior stores?
I think it would be safe to assume this site sells replica Dior bags. It even says on their website they sell replicas, so no they don't sell authentic Dior:

Quote:
Each of the replica Dior bags uk is made of by the designers refined quality of the design.
Dior does not have any authorised resellers for new bags, Dior items are only sold through their boutiques unless there are shops which buy/sell second hand designer items, like Italy Station or Milan Station in Hong Kong, where your bag is authenticated before you can sell your bag to the store.
Apr 25, 2012, 11:43am   #21
a
abanara
Member
Hi Michi chi,
Oops! Thanks a mill. Do not know how I missed the disclaimer on the site itself! And this is the reason I joined the purse forum!!
thanks again!!
Apr 25, 2012, 5:40pm   #22
A
Azian
Member
Hi! I had a strong suspicion this is fake just need verification

Item name: Vibtage Dior Saddle Bag
Online reseller name: Abettysvintagecloset
Direct URL link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/97182238...ian-dior-white


Thank you so much!!
Apr 25, 2012, 6:36pm   #23
eminere™'s Avatar
eminere™
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by Azian
Hi! I had a strong suspicion this is fake just need verification

Item name: Vibtage Dior Saddle Bag
Online reseller name: Abettysvintagecloset
Direct URL link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/97182238...ian-dior-white


Thank you so much!!
It's fake.
Apr 26, 2012, 8:35am   #24
b
babeexphat
Member
Hi! Could you please help me authenticate 2 of these lovely bags?


Item name:AUTHENTIC CHRISTIAN DIOR WHITE PATENT LEATHER CANNAGE LADY DIOR HANDBAG PURSE
Direct URL link: http://www.ginza-japan.com/?p=948

and

Item name:AUTHENTIC CHRISTIAN DIOR BEIGE LEATHER LADY DIOR HANDBAG PURSE w/Shoulder Strap
Direct URL link: http://www.ginza-japan.com/?p=1741

And this is considered the medium size, right?

Thanks!!!
Last edited Apr 26, 2012 at 9:14am.
Apr 26, 2012, 6:11pm   #25
j
johnnjohn2011
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by abanara
Have come across a site, diorbagsuk.com on the net. The bags , especially the miss Dior bags are around pounds 700. Does anyone know if the bags they sell are authentic and if so, why so much cheaper than in the Dior stores?

i wondered that too. the price were soo low and i requested extra pictures of the serial number tag to get it authenticated..and they swear it is ral dior bags....it looked very real to until our experts confirmed it here as fake. i asked the sellers why they were lying to me but they kept sending me email persuading me to buy...replica would only cost 100_150gbp but some stupids are there making 700out of each fake rubbish bag claiming that it made soo close to the real that it would trick anyone easily into buying it thinking it is real. no matter how close to real it look, its still a fake and they are making more money than the other fakes.....i hate them more to the fact that they are lying about their fakes rather than i hate them for selling fakes
Apr 27, 2012, 2:45am   #26
x
xixixinxin
Member
Hello, I have attached additional pictures that the seller send to me.

Please help to authenticate! Thanks a lot ladies!


Item name: Authentic Lady Dior Classic Nude~Large Size
Seller ID: pigletm5
Direct URL link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-La...ht_5340wt_1185
Attached Images
      
Apr 27, 2012, 3:32am   #27
a
abanara
Member
Johnnjohn2011
I totally agree with u!
Apr 27, 2012, 1:45pm   #28
j
johnnjohn2011
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by xixixinxin
Hello, I have attached additional pictures that the seller send to me.

Please help to authenticate! Thanks a lot ladies!


Item name: Authentic Lady Dior Classic Nude~Large Size
Seller ID: pigletm5
Direct URL link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-La...ht_5340wt_1185
authentic
Apr 27, 2012, 1:51pm   #29
b
babeexphat
Member
Hey, could you please authenticate my bag as well? Thanks a lot

Item name:AUTHENTIC CHRISTIAN DIOR WHITE PATENT LEATHER CANNAGE LADY DIOR HANDBAG PURSE
Direct URL link: http://www.ginza-japan.com/?p=948
Apr 27, 2012, 4:27pm   #30
x
xixixinxin
Member
Originally Posted by johnnjohn2011
authentic
Thank you very much!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools