Home Premier Designers Dior

Authenticate This Dior - please read post 1 FIRST


DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Jun 14, 2009, 10:51am   #61
j
Member
Originally Posted by nataliam1976
looks good to me!
Thank you so much
Jun 14, 2009, 10:57am   #62
lovemydeals's Avatar
Member
Hi - Can someone please take a look at this for me? TIA

http://cgi.ebay.com/Christian-Dior-B...3A2%7C294%3A50
Jun 14, 2009, 11:10am   #63
eminere™'s Avatar
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by lovemydeals
Hi - Can someone please take a look at this for me? TIA

http://cgi.ebay.com/Christian-Dior-B...3A2%7C294%3A50
Authentic. Yoogi's is reputable.
Jun 14, 2009, 11:11am   #64
n
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by lovemydeals
Hi - Can someone please take a look at this for me? TIA

http://cgi.ebay.com/Christian-Dior-B...3A2%7C294%3A50

real deal
Jun 14, 2009, 11:16am   #65
lovemydeals's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by eminere™
Authentic. Yoogi's is reputable.

Thank you Eminere and Nat. I know that Yoogi's is reputable, but just wanted to be sure.
Jun 14, 2009, 12:45pm   #66
s
Member
Can you please authenticate these? I'd like to be sure before bidding...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=380129496265
Jun 14, 2009, 12:50pm   #67
n
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by stellabr
Can you please authenticate these? I'd like to be sure before bidding...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=380129496265

they look good to me
Jun 14, 2009, 8:29pm   #68
luckystar07's Avatar
Member
Wht do you think about this guys? Thanks!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140324995607
Jun 14, 2009, 9:53pm   #69
honeybutter11's Avatar
Bag Addiction
Could you please verify this CD bag? Is it real?

Thank you so much! The price is very attractive.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280356103083
Jun 14, 2009, 11:21pm   #70
eminere™'s Avatar
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by luckystar07
Wht do you think about this guys? Thanks!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140324995607
Authentic.
Jun 14, 2009, 11:23pm   #71
eminere™'s Avatar
Au Masculin
Originally Posted by honeybutter11
Could you please verify this CD bag? Is it real?

Thank you so much! The price is very attractive.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280356103083
Requisite photos not provided, http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/plea...on-370373.html for photo requirements.
Jun 15, 2009, 5:28am   #72
w
Member
Hello, I have two bags to verify:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320383451940

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280355586201

Authentic or imitation? Thanks in advance!
Jun 15, 2009, 5:58am   #73
n
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by writerinreverie
Hello, I have two bags to verify:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320383451940

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280355586201

Authentic or imitation? Thanks in advance!

both look good, but since they are old lady Diors I would appreciate proper close ups of front of the tag without flash and not under a weird angle so that I can see the lettering properly.
Jun 15, 2009, 8:47am   #74
w
Member
^ Appreciate the response, nataliam1976!<3 I'll see if the seller has more photos of the tag.
Last edited Jun 15, 2009 at 8:53am.
Jun 15, 2009, 9:55am   #75
P
Member
hi there

could you pelaase verifu the following:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=280357266986

thanks!!!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Premier Designers Dior  
TOP

Thread Tools