Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Anyone has Dior Panarea canvas tote?- advice for newbie.

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Nov 30, 2011, 1:23am   #16
c
crazybagfan
Member
Originally Posted by Lovemybags412
Purple sounds lovely and it is a color not often seen!!! Let us know what you purchase!!!!
I've just called the boutique and asked the purple one to be reserved for me! I will go there tomorrow and pick it up. Maybe i will change my mind to get the red instead? Ha ha. But i know in my heart, i like the purple more. It's a dark purple color, it looks very versatile and match with everything. I saw the silver color too. It's another special color and gorgeous!
Nov 30, 2011, 1:38am   #17
Lovemybags412's Avatar
Lovemybags412
Member
Originally Posted by crazybagfan

I've just called the boutique and asked the purple one to be reserved for me! I will go there tomorrow and pick it up. Maybe i will change my mind to get the red instead? Ha ha. But i know in my heart, i like the purple more. It's a dark purple color, it looks very versatile and match with everything. I saw the silver color too. It's another special color and gorgeous!
Oh how exciting!!!! If you don't mind me asking (I do not live close to a boutique), how much is the tote? I just may call and order one- silver!!! Thanks!
Nov 30, 2011, 3:13am   #18
c
crazybagfan
Member
Originally Posted by Lovemybags412
Oh how exciting!!!! If you don't mind me asking (I do not live close to a boutique), how much is the tote? I just may call and order one- silver!!! Thanks!
I'm in Malaysia, the medium silver is RM3800, the large one is RM4200 if i'm not mistaken.
Nov 30, 2011, 7:14am   #19
Charliemeows's Avatar
Charliemeows
Member
Originally Posted by CoachCruiser
Hi there,

I just bought the new silver metallic panarea, which I've heard is a new color for the holiday season. (See pics below). I'm in love with it!! It's very durable, too.
The silver is so pretty.. It'll be so great for parties! =)
Nov 30, 2011, 10:55am   #20
m
Thread Starter
mimoko
Member
Originally Posted by CoachCruiser
Hi there,



I just bought the new silver metallic panarea, which I've heard is a new color for the holiday season. (See pics below). I'm in love with it!! It's very durable, too.
I've just seen this bag in Dior here but I didn't ask the price. Please share the measurement of yr bag's length. Please post a modelling pic too if you don't mind. Thx..
Nov 30, 2011, 10:58am   #21
m
Thread Starter
mimoko
Member
Originally Posted by crazybagfan
I'm in Malaysia, the medium silver is RM3800, the large one is RM4200 if i'm not mistaken.
Malaysian? Please go for red panarea as it's really stunning IRL...
Don't forget to post pics & modelling pics too...
Nov 30, 2011, 11:02am   #22
m
Thread Starter
mimoko
Member
Curious on panarea size. I've seen only 2 sizes at the boutique so far. How many sizes are actually available in the market now?
Nov 30, 2011, 11:21am   #23
c
crazybagfan
Member
They have 3 sizes. However the store only display the medium and large size. The smallest is really small, can only be used as dinner bag IMO. You really think red nicer than purple? Have you seen these 2 colors IRL? I'm really confused about what color should I pick now.....
Nov 30, 2011, 12:33pm   #24
m
Thread Starter
mimoko
Member
Originally Posted by crazybagfan
They have 3 sizes. However the store only display the medium and large size. The smallest is really small, can only be used as dinner bag IMO. You really think red nicer than purple? Have you seen these 2 colors IRL? I'm really confused about what color should I pick now.....
Yes, the RED looks better than purple IMHO. Red is easier/ neutral color to match clothings than purple. Go & see it yrself & decide which u like most.
That's what I thought when I saw the smaller bag, it's good as dinner bag too..
Nov 30, 2011, 2:26pm   #25
Lovemybags412's Avatar
Lovemybags412
Member
Ladies-

Does anyone have a SA they would recommend in the US? Looking to purchase the Panarea tote!!!! Thanks!
Nov 30, 2011, 9:33pm   #26
c
crazybagfan
Member
Originally Posted by mimoko
Yes, the RED looks better than purple IMHO. Red is easier/ neutral color to match clothings than purple. Go & see it yrself & decide which u like most.
That's what I thought when I saw the smaller bag, it's good as dinner bag too..
You haven't bought the Panarea tote for yourself? Any color you have bought or going to buy? I will drop by the store later today, i will see which color will win my heart
Dec 1, 2011, 3:30am   #27
c
crazybagfan
Member
I just bought my Panarea Tote in Purple! But i might change my mind to get a red within 7 days
Dec 1, 2011, 6:10am   #28
Lovemybags412's Avatar
Lovemybags412
Member
Originally Posted by crazybagfan
I just bought my Panarea Tote in Purple! But i might change my mind to get a red within 7 days
Yay!!! Cannot wait to see photos!!!! Enjoy!
Dec 1, 2011, 1:39pm   #29
CoachCruiser's Avatar
CoachCruiser
Member
Originally Posted by crazybagfan
It's such a nice bag. I really can't wait to get one for myself. Do you think a dark purple color for it is nice too? Or i shall get a red one? I'm not keen on other light color like beige although they are all gorgeous color!
I think the purple sounds decadent! :) But it IS really hard to decide.
Dec 1, 2011, 5:27pm   #30
averagejoe's Avatar
averagejoe
Member
Congratulations on your new Panarea! Please share pics with us when you decide on the color!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools