Home > >

When is the next Nordstrom sale?

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 19, 2012, 7:12pm   #76
j
j_sio604
Member
Are CLs, Manolos, YSL shoes, etc included?
May 20, 2012, 11:55am   #77
love2shop_26's Avatar
love2shop_26
Member
Originally Posted by j_sio604
Are CLs, Manolos, YSL shoes, etc included?
Yes, these are all included but CLs and Chanel don't go on sale until later. They usually have a different date than the other designers.
May 20, 2012, 12:15pm   #78
f
fancynancy1218
Member
Originally Posted by ilovemykiddos
Thank you Stellina, I just put 2 Valentino bags for pre sale and told my SA to ring them up on the first day of the sale. I'm also interested in a couple of Chanel bags too and I have heard that some Nordies carry them too. I'll try to get my hands on a couple of them.
What store did you pre sale for the valentino handbags? Which valentino bags did you pre sale? Thanks!
May 20, 2012, 1:58pm   #79
L
Liellabelle
Member
Originally Posted by love2shop_26

Yes, these are all included but CLs and Chanel don't go on sale until later. They usually have a different date than the other designers.
What does later mean? Is it usually only a week or so or even longer? Thanks in advance.
May 20, 2012, 2:00pm   #80
renza's Avatar
renza
Member
Are Kooba bags included in the half-yearly sale?
May 20, 2012, 7:28pm   #81
x
xosweetie
Member
Does anyone know if the marc by marc jacobs percy q crossbody will be included?
May 20, 2012, 9:03pm   #82
sylphfae's Avatar
sylphfae
Member
Has anybody seen any Givenchy Nightingales in pre-sale? :)
May 20, 2012, 9:37pm   #83
s
sparksfly
Member
Do we know what the % off on Burberry and CL will be? Do all Nordstroms carry CL? I don't know if I've seen it at mine.
May 20, 2012, 10:37pm   #84
april21's Avatar
april21
New Bal Lover!!!
Originally Posted by sylphfae
Has anybody seen any Givenchy Nightingales in pre-sale? :)
I did not see any on sale today at Nordstrom. You might want to call the CS to verify this.
May 20, 2012, 10:38pm   #85
april21's Avatar
april21
New Bal Lover!!!
Originally Posted by sparksfly
Do we know what the % off on Burberry and CL will be? Do all Nordstroms carry CL? I don't know if I've seen it at mine.
I did the pre-sale on the Burberry bag. There were 4-5 different styles of Burberry bags on the pre-sale list and they are all 40% off!
May 20, 2012, 10:47pm   #86
poptarts's Avatar
poptarts
Member
Originally Posted by Liellabelle
What does later mean? Is it usually only a week or so or even longer? Thanks in advance.
It's different every year if I'm not mistaken, two years ago it was two weeks after, last year they ran three weeks + behind. The best thing to do is work directly with a SA if you have something particular in mind.
May 20, 2012, 11:21pm   #87
s
sparksfly
Member
Originally Posted by april21
I did the pre-sale on the Burberry bag. There were 4-5 different styles of Burberry bags on the pre-sale list and they are all 40% off!
Which bag did you get?

I'm curious as to what bags are on sale.
May 20, 2012, 11:37pm   #88
s
sparksfly
Member
I just checked and very few stores have Christian Louboutin. They have a live chat on their site you can ask them specifically if any stores near you carry it.
May 20, 2012, 11:39pm   #89
f
fancynancy1218
Member
When does the actual sale begin? Or is it gonna be pre sale for a few weeks? Does anyone know if valentino is included? TIA
May 20, 2012, 11:43pm   #90
s
sparksfly
Member
Originally Posted by fancynancy1218
When does the actual sale begin? Or is it gonna be pre sale for a few weeks? Does anyone know if valentino is included? TIA
It starts may 23rd.

I tried asking on the chat what the burberry items for the sale were and the women said they do not know in advance what items are on sale.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools