Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

TJ Maxx Runway?

POST A REPLY

Mar 6, 2011, 10:45pm   #61
B
Bunn Bags
Wow ladies, you all have just made me schedule a day off of work this week to go to the Gillette TJ maxx. Hopefully, they will have some of those good items left that all of you have posted. Especially the Michele watch.
Mar 8, 2011, 9:03pm   #62
tanya t
Originally Posted by cheritheberry
A friend did get a $2,100 Michele watch for $900 a few weeks ago. The only thing I've purchased thus far is a Helmut Lang draped tank for 39.99. Maybe you can hit some other stores too Tanya!
what else is over there? a lot? I am soooo there!!!
Mar 9, 2011, 10:07am   #63
cheritheberry
Don't get overly excited! I've been half a dozen times and have only purchased one item. The runway section is very small, it's not like walking into a last call or century 21.
Mar 9, 2011, 3:36pm   #64
B
BaggerNance
Century 21 is coming to the Lincoln center area in May. Can't wait!!!!
Mar 10, 2011, 8:44am   #65
tanya t
Originally Posted by cheritheberry
Don't get overly excited! I've been half a dozen times and have only purchased one item. The runway section is very small, it's not like walking into a last call or century 21.
Lol....thanks! I have two little ones and live about 45 min away....hopefully, when i do make the trip it'll be worth while....
Mar 17, 2011, 4:56am   #66
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
I was at the TJMaxx Runway store in Countryside, Illinois on Tuesday night
They didn't seem to have much that I was interested in, but they had a Navy Blue Fendi bag (Flap style) for $999 - I don't know the style name or what the original price was (no original tags). It wasn't in the handbag dept, but in the actual Runway dept on top of one of the displays

They had a Stella McCartney Black Dress for $399
Lots of See by Chloe, lots of Vince
Some Elizabeth & James, Rag & Bone, Halston Heritage, Ella Moss, Theory, Tahari and a bunch of designers I've never heard of

As for non-designer/runway bags, they had a Michael Michael Kors Astor Satchel in Vanilla that was in great shape for $179.99
May 3, 2011, 12:29pm   #67
s
slingirl
I was just in the TJ Maxx Gillette and picked up the Fendi Peekaboo in Felt for $479!!!! I looked through the Runway section looking for the bags I had seen two weeks before (goyard, fendi, MJ, prada, gucci). Nothing. I did my quick run through the bag section and my stunned eyes spied the Peekaboo on the clearance rack! It had been marked down twice!
May 3, 2011, 1:31pm   #68
s
slingirl
Originally Posted by designerdreams
I wonder how far that is from Northern NJ...
If you're in North Jersey there's a Runway in Paramus (Fashion Center, I think) and one in Edgewater.
May 3, 2011, 2:25pm   #69
NYCshopGirl80
Originally Posted by BaggerNance
Century 21 is coming to the Lincoln center area in May. Can't wait!!!!
I live nearby and a big sign just went up that said "fall 2011"... I'm so bummed.
May 3, 2011, 2:26pm   #70
NYCshopGirl80
Originally Posted by slingirl
I was just in the TJ Maxx Gillette and picked up the Fendi Peekaboo in Felt for $479!!!! I looked through the Runway section looking for the bags I had seen two weeks before (goyard, fendi, MJ, prada, gucci). Nothing. I did my quick run through the bag section and my stunned eyes spied the Peekaboo on the clearance rack! It had been marked down twice!
That's an amazing find! I only saw a few designer bags at the NYC stores once, when I found my Celine, but never again.
May 3, 2011, 7:48pm   #71
B
Bunn Bags
Good for you Slingirl. That TJ Maxx always have something great in it whenever I go. You just have to take your time and look very carefully.
May 3, 2011, 8:09pm   #72
tabbyco
Shh....
Originally Posted by slingirl
Nice find! You saw a Goyard at TJ Maxx? That doesn't sound right... That would be like finding a Louis Vuitton at TJ Maxx...

I found a cute See by Chloe skirt... Black w/taupe bows. But haven't spotted anything cute since :(
May 11, 2011, 3:52am   #73
s
slingirl
Ack! I didn't meant to say Goyard!! That would be *IMPOSSIBLE*!!! Sorry my thinking and typing go faster than my reading! Clearly have I bags on the brain.

Was just there on Thursday and there were a few amazing finds on the clearance racks. A BEAUTIFUL Versace dress for $119 orig $1000. If only i was an XS. You really need to look through everything to find the finds!
May 11, 2011, 3:51pm   #74
s
smileykins
oh, i think i saw that dress there too!! Was it the white grecian-like one?? It got marked down again to $89!
May 7, 2012, 11:15am   #75
f
fromrussiawlove
stopped by the TJ Maxx in Countryside yesterday and found some amazing deals.. they had a black givenchy pandora for $1299.99, ysl, chloe, bottega bags ranging in price from $799 to $1799

nothing really spectacular in the shoe dept (only found suede michael kors flats for $20) celine blazer marked down to $169( from $759!!) and a lot of helmut lang denim on clearance (bought a pair for $25!!) .. also a lot of theyskens theory and vince marked down as well
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >