Home Shopping Resources Deals & Steals

The Outnet Americas Clearance Sale

POST A REPLY

Jul 17, 2012, 12:09pm   #16
M
is this one of the sales where they have an additional 20% off on the last day (or is that Outnet)? It might be worth it to put some things in your cart and see if they get marked down further. Otherwise its a bust for me
Jul 17, 2012, 1:38pm   #17
I'm pretty sure this is all final sale, right?

That's always a dealbreaker for me.
Jul 17, 2012, 2:19pm   #18
Bargain Hunter!
I think so - but also, I noticed that sometimes even if not, they tend to give you store credit vs. a refund - something I also dislike
Jul 17, 2012, 2:20pm   #19
s
disapointing!
Jul 17, 2012, 2:23pm   #20
yanko
Originally Posted by NYYankeeGrl
I'm pretty sure this is all final sale, right?

That's always a dealbreaker for me.
Hm.. This year it might be different. Last time I bought stuff and it said final sale on all the pages.

This year I cant find anywhere which has "final sale" written on the pages so I'm assuming you can return this year.

I picked up a couple of dresses, and some Dannijo jewlery.
Jul 17, 2012, 3:02pm   #21
f
nothing spectacular.... but i did get the edun macrame dress, and isabel marant skirt, and citizens of humanity jeggings :)
Jul 17, 2012, 3:40pm   #22
On the checkout page it does state it is the final sale and you can't return or exchange. Put me off buying.
Jul 17, 2012, 4:03pm   #23
yanko
Originally Posted by Sue247
On the checkout page it does state it is the final sale and you can't return or exchange. Put me off buying.
that is so lame.
Jul 17, 2012, 4:48pm   #24
Contemplating getting these: http://www.theoutnet.com/product/254496

Thoughts?
Jul 17, 2012, 5:38pm   #25
^^ your link on shows the opening page for the sale....

played it safe and bought a Thomas Wylde wallet....
Jul 18, 2012, 4:43pm   #26
When is Outnet international clearance?
Jul 18, 2012, 8:03pm   #27
Just had another look at the clearance and there is so much still left - usually the majority is snapped up with in the first couple of hours... Wonder if it is because its mainly 80% off instead of the usual 85% or since there is no returns this time... The Outnet clearance is usually one of my favs...

:
Jul 19, 2012, 12:07pm   #28
Update:

Got my Thomas Wylde wallet in Camel and am totally happy
Nice leather, very roomy and easy to use with the gussets on the sides, orange silk (?) lining with her skull print......
For the price point, a steal.

Included in the box was a cotton canvas The Outnet tote. Nice touch.
Jul 19, 2012, 12:27pm   #29
Bargain Hunter!
Originally Posted by Tarhls
Just had another look at the clearance and there is so much still left - usually the majority is snapped up with in the first couple of hours... Wonder if it is because its mainly 80% off instead of the usual 85% or since there is no returns this time... The Outnet clearance is usually one of my favs...

:

ITA - usually not much (if anything) is left because the prices are usually better. This year was disappointing. I submitted a customer survey a while back to the Outnet about how they're prices aren't nearly as good as they used to be...I also miss when they had Louboutins!
Jul 19, 2012, 1:09pm   #30
Acting My Wage
I was on the hunt for some leather leggings so I picked some up for $56 by Sara Berman.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources Deals & Steals