Home Shopping Resources Deals & Steals

Target/Neiman Marcus Collection

POST A REPLY

Dec 22, 2012, 5:03am   #1
Q
Entire collection is now 50% off both online and in stores.

http://www.target.com/c/target-neima..._neiman_target
Dec 22, 2012, 10:45am   #2
♥ ♥ ♥
Guess it didnt do as well as they thought it would.
Dec 22, 2012, 11:41am   #3
Thanks!
Dec 22, 2012, 11:45am   #4
Originally Posted by killerlife
Guess it didnt do as well as they thought it would.
Yeah, I wondered how this was going to pan out for them
Dec 22, 2012, 3:02pm   #5
m
i saw the entire collection in store and even at 50 percent off can't seem to find anything. is it just me or was this collection not very good? i LOVED missoni for target (have the luggage, throws, make up bags, etc.) but the latest collaborations just haven't done much for me.
Dec 22, 2012, 3:16pm   #6
I'm not even interested at 50% off and I'm huge NM and target fans. Weak collab.
Dec 22, 2012, 4:50pm   #7
Bargain Hunter!
^ITA!! Was not really interested in the collaboration
Dec 22, 2012, 5:26pm   #8
I didn't get this collaboration at all.

*shrugs*
Dec 22, 2012, 5:32pm   #9
Originally Posted by chinableu
I didn't get this collaboration at all.

*shrugs*
So not even the PS sweatshirt? I was thinking about that but some of the reviews say not for curvy types. I havent managed to get to the store to see it.
Dec 22, 2012, 5:59pm   #10
Originally Posted by viba424
So not even the PS sweatshirt? I was thinking about that but some of the reviews say not for curvy types. I havent managed to get to the store to see it.
Oh, that's adorable but it's a light color and unfortunately, I'm a bit of a piggy.

LOLOL!

I can't seem to ever leave the house without getting a stain on me whenever I wear light colored clothing.

Dec 22, 2012, 6:06pm   #11
♥ ♥ ♥
Originally Posted by viba424
That was the ONLY thing I considered when it first came out. Didnt end up getting it...but at 50% off, if you are interested, I think it's worth it. I thought it ran small, so I'd recommend sizing up, esp. if you're curvy.
Dec 22, 2012, 6:06pm   #12
g
I bought the Alice & Olivia suitcase for my niece for Christmas...but after looking at it at home for a while, the black and white stripes are starting to look a little "jail house" to me. Hmmm.......
Dec 22, 2012, 6:13pm   #13
Keep it, LOVE black and white!
Dec 22, 2012, 6:33pm   #14
m
Honestly, I don't mean to be debbie downer but the collection in the store was worse than online. Everything looked so cheap to me. As i said, I have the missoni for target luggage, the throw, and a few other things, and i always get compliments on the luggage. And the throws were very well made. I'm still using them a year later and they are holding up! But everything I saw with this collaboration in the store looked cheap--i own regular alice and olivia, rr, etc. and it cost a bit more but better made.

I hope they bring back the missoni for target! lol
Dec 22, 2012, 6:46pm   #15
Originally Posted by modelina

I hope they bring back the missoni for target! lol
From your lips to G-D's ears.

POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources Deals & Steals