Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Saks gift card event!

POST A REPLY

Mar 16, 2006, 1:11pm   #16
Greendrv
backstage pass
Oldone, congrats! I think the Nuti ostrich tote is a great bag, and you got it on sale too!
Mar 16, 2006, 1:42pm   #17
wickedassin
Originally Posted by Greendrv
Oldone, congrats! I think the Nuti ostrich tote is a great bag, and you got it on sale too!
Have you seen this bag in person?! Is it a good size? Are the coils going to get caught in my hair?
Mar 16, 2006, 5:09pm   #18
O
OldOne
Originally Posted by wickedassin
Have you seen this bag in person?! Is it a good size? Are the coils going to get caught in my hair?
sorry not to get back to you sooner. hope you got one if you wanted one looks like its all gone. i compared the size to the bag i'm carrying today i would say its fairly good sized. i've had larger but i've had no problem carrying everything i need in this one.
Mar 16, 2006, 5:14pm   #19
wickedassin
^^^ Thanks for the response! I did order the bag just so I can see it in person. Have you seen the bag in person--I'm just curious if this is a great bag or not!
Mar 17, 2006, 7:00pm   #20
O
OldOne
have not seen in person hoping it looks as great as it does in pictures or if we are lucky even better
Feb 7, 2007, 2:58pm   #21
hk318
shopaholic
Just spoke with Sisley SA in Chicago store and the next Gift Card event will be on 2/16/07.
Spend $250 get $25, etc....
Feb 7, 2007, 4:29pm   #22
c
chicaboo
Do you know if this applies to the rented LV space in SAKS? I may have to quench my current speedy lust if that's the case.
Feb 7, 2007, 4:36pm   #23
Swtest2Lips
Sorry, quick questions-if i spend 250 at saks, do i have to use a specific type of payment like their saks credit card? Or can I just use my regular visa/mastercard. Ive never really shopped at saks-maybe a few times when they were still open at old orchard-but thats it. Thank you!
Feb 7, 2007, 4:45pm   #24
robynbenz
Jimmy ChooAholic
YEAHHH! That is awesome news!
Thanks for the info.
Feb 7, 2007, 5:01pm   #25
theglamorous
Yay.
Feb 7, 2007, 5:51pm   #26
ReRe
ReRe
I think its good for everything at Saks. I got one when I purchased from the Dior boutique inside Saks, so I think it should work for LV. I don't think you are limited to using a Saks card.
Feb 7, 2007, 6:58pm   #27
c
crazy4bags
Originally Posted by Swtest2Lips
Sorry, quick questions-if i spend 250 at saks, do i have to use a specific type of payment like their saks credit card? Or can I just use my regular visa/mastercard. Ive never really shopped at saks-maybe a few times when they were still open at old orchard-but thats it. Thank you!
you can use any form of payments. just bring the receipts to the rep. in the center of the store to get the gift cards. if you apply for the saks card, you will get an additional 10% off of most things, except LV.
Feb 7, 2007, 7:18pm   #28
girlie
Yay! Good to know, thanks for posting hk318!
Feb 7, 2007, 7:42pm   #29
kaye
ooooh, do you know when this event is ending?
i'm gonna be in NYC in March and this would come in very handy!! TIA.
Feb 7, 2007, 7:50pm   #30
Z&J
It's doesn't work for LV. I waited to get my speedy last yr during the event and they said it doesn't apply to rented space like LV
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >