Home Shopping Resources Deals & Steals

Revolve Clothing codes?? exhausted all options...

POST A REPLY

Apr 25, 2012, 10:30pm   #1261
any coupon codes for Forward by Revolve? i really want an Alexander Wang Rocco
Jul 6, 2012, 12:10pm   #1262
Any codes? Thanks!
Jul 7, 2012, 1:15am   #1263
s
tulip for revolveclothing
Jul 9, 2012, 1:34pm   #1264
k
Originally Posted by shou****ai
tulip for revolveclothing
That's been around forever and is only 10% now I believe Time for revolve to come out with a new one already!
Jul 9, 2012, 11:03pm   #1265
G
Revolve has 15% off if you 'like' them on Facebook. It's a user unique code.
Jul 10, 2012, 1:51pm   #1266
LunAtic
Thanks for the codes:0)
Jul 19, 2012, 9:50pm   #1267
d
so you guys i go this message

Quote:
Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry. We do have a 30% discount available to our new customers. There is not one coupon you may enter during checkout to redeem the discount so you may place the order without any coupons and please contact us with the invoice number so that we could manually take the discount off for you. Please note that this discount is valid on both sale and full priced items however, it cannot be redeemed on any Forward or Reverse orders. Please also note that this offer cannot be combined with other discounts.

Due to the manufacturer’s request, we are not allowed to use code matching and coupons on the following brands: True Religion, 7 for All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, Paige, Hudson, Sugar Cane, T by Alexander Wang, JNBY, Diane von Furstenberg, Ash, Joe's Jeans, Cheap Monday, Clu, Common Projects, Rose, Band of Outsiders, J Brand, & Alexander Wang, Preen, Botkier, Vince, 3sixteen, ALC, Theory, Joie, Soft Joie, Elizabeth & James, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Black Halo, Wolverine, and Juicy Couture. I understand that this can be an inconvenience, but unfortunately it is a restriction placed upon us by the manufacturer. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!

does the 30% apply to the brands listed or is this just for the coupons that you enter at checkout??

sorry for asking i just dont get what they wrote very well.
Jul 19, 2012, 10:16pm   #1268
Looks looks they're saying they can't apply the discount to those brands listed and they wont apply it on top of another coupon code.
They used to email a code when you signed up as a new customer and so the coupon could not be used with certain brands nor stacked with other coupons. They now do it manually but the coupon rules would still apply.
Jul 21, 2012, 11:39am   #1269
t
i've made my first purchase in May, and after reading this thread, i realized i could have 30% off my first order. do you think revolve clothing would refund me the money (could save about ($60 usd!)
Jul 21, 2012, 2:42pm   #1270
Orange Lotus FTW
They're the best I've found in terms of customer service. I'd definitely give them a call, couldn't hurt.
Jul 22, 2012, 11:02am   #1271
t
Originally Posted by lil_peanut
They're the best I've found in terms of customer service. I'd definitely give them a call, couldn't hurt.
so i emailed their sales team last night and they couldn't give me the 30% off for my first purchase since it was an old order.
however they allowed me to use it on my next order (which i've made prior to emailing them) Best customer service ever! they immediately did the adjustments and refunded me! emails were responded within an hour, now i can't wait to receive my items. really impressive customer service!
Jul 23, 2012, 4:57pm   #1272
Orange Lotus FTW
Awesome!
Jul 23, 2012, 5:03pm   #1273
Orange Lotus FTW
Btw, they're matching the 20% off that Piperlime has right now.

rachel: Hi! I noticed Piperlime has a 20% off code right now but I'd rather buy from revolve. Any way to match it?
Danielle : Yes, we are currently matching that promotion on same brands. The brand must be carried on our site as well as Piperlime and the discount is not valid on sale items
Danielle : You would just need to place your order, then email or call us with the order number and we can apply the discount for you
rachel : Awesome, thanks!!
Jul 25, 2012, 11:24am   #1274
m
in a material world
when is the Piperlime sale on until? and what is the code? thanks!
Jul 25, 2012, 2:35pm   #1275
k
Originally Posted by materialgurl
when is the Piperlime sale on until? and what is the code? thanks!
I believe the extra 20% off has already ended. I think it was only a 2 day event... someone else chime in if I'm wrong.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources Deals & Steals