Home Shopping Resources Deals & Steals

Revolve Clothing codes?? exhausted all options...

POST A REPLY

Jan 23, 2009, 8:38am   #16
S
Is it possible to get the 30% 1st time off plus 20% off??
Jan 23, 2009, 9:09am   #17
j
^ You can't stack codes.
Jan 23, 2009, 10:08am   #18
Originally Posted by pupeluv
I am also in the group of others that when I signed up I did'nt get a coupon. How much is the REVOLVEPEOPLE09 good for? Thanks!
REVOLVEPEOPLE09 is good for 20% off both regular and sale items but does not apply to their restricted brands.

See this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and...le-408906.html
Jan 23, 2009, 1:03pm   #19
JT always works on restricted brands, but its only 15%
Jan 24, 2009, 1:27pm   #20
Does anyone know if the regular Revolve codes can be used on their 'Forward by Revolve' site? I tried two, but nothing happened! Thanks!
Jan 24, 2009, 1:38pm   #21
p
Originally Posted by bagachondriac
Does anyone know if the regular Revolve codes can be used on their 'Forward by Revolve' site? I tried two, but nothing happened! Thanks!
i asked the customer rep that question yesterday and she said no. but in the past people claim they used it with no problems.
Jan 24, 2009, 1:51pm   #22
Originally Posted by ptak
i asked the customer rep that question yesterday and she said no. but in the past people claim they used it with no problems.
I just tried the two that I had and nothing happened so I figured they couldn't be used. Hopefully, I didn't negate them by having tried to use them.
Jan 24, 2009, 2:21pm   #23
If you are a new customer and get the 30%, does it apply to the restricted brands? Anyone know?
Jan 24, 2009, 2:34pm   #24
Question answered!!

Quote:
Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in Forward.

Unfortunately, discount codes and or price matching are not valid on Foward.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience and confusion, although Forward and REVOLVEclothing are owned by the same parent company, the same rules and restrictions do not apply to Forward as to REVOLVEclothing. Unfortunately, per our contract with the manufacturers and designers on Forward, we do not discount, price match, or coupon match their merchandise.

Thank you for your interest in Forward and have a great day!

Regards,

Customer Service
Jan 24, 2009, 3:32pm   #25
the new customer 30% code does work on restricted brands
Jan 24, 2009, 4:00pm   #26
wag more, bark less
ooops! nevermind.... I see that my question was already answered! (Sorry!)
Last edited Jan 24, 2009 at 4:03pm.
Jan 25, 2009, 4:00pm   #27
My friend just ordered a restricted brand from Revolve, but being a new customer with the 30% discount and a day after ordering got an email saying they cannot honor the code due to the restriction....

Does this sound right?
Jan 25, 2009, 4:21pm   #28
from riches to bags
regarding the use on codes on forward...some of the items on forward are also available on revolve. Once on the revolve site, do a search for the designer you're looking for and you may be able to get the items into your revolve cart. If so, you can use the code.
Jan 25, 2009, 4:23pm   #29
Originally Posted by hide_fiend
regarding the use on codes on forward...some of the items on forward are also available on revolve. Once on the revolve site, do a search for the designer you're looking for and you may be able to get the items into your revolve cart. If so, you can use the code.

Thanks for the tip!!
Jan 25, 2009, 4:24pm   #30
It was on the Revolve site, not Forward and my friend had previously ordered and got his 30% off but returned the item, so he asked if he could still get the 30% off since he had returned the item. They said yes via email and did not mention AT ALL that he the discount would not cover a restricted brand, so he ordered a RM bag for his wife and a day later they emailed him and said they cannot honor the code and now in the meantime the order is being shipped. That is just wrong... I think..
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources Deals & Steals