Home Shopping Resources Deals & Steals

**Post NORDSTROM deals here**

POST A REPLY

Nov 16, 2007, 7:18pm   #61
Hello!
*Free shipping ends December 19, 2007, at noon Pacific. To receive free shipping on online orders of $100 or more, enter promotional code HOLIDAY07 at Checkout; offer will be reflected on Checkouts last page. Offer based on merchandise total and does not include taxes or any additional charges. Not valid in Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack stores, on international orders or for Coach items. Any additional handling fees apply, as indicated on item product page. Additional fees apply for expedited shipping and multiple shipping destinations. This offer is not limited to one-time use, but only one promotion code may be used per order.

http://about.nordstrom.com/promos/ma...5&cm_ven=email
Nov 24, 2007, 2:13pm   #62
Happy aftermath of Thanksgiving everyone. I wanted to know if there are any sales (in store or online) or coupons that can be used for Nordstrom? I would like a pair of shoes being offered there that Zappos doesn't carry. I need some winter boots asap.
Nov 24, 2007, 4:38pm   #63
Originally Posted by guess
Happy aftermath of Thanksgiving everyone. I wanted to know if there are any sales (in store or online) or coupons that can be used for Nordstrom? I would like a pair of shoes being offered there that Zappos doesn't carry. I need some winter boots asap.
I've never seen any discount codes from Nordstrom before and unfortunately you just missed their second biggest shopping sale (half-yearly). HOLIDAY07 will get you free shipping for orders over $100, though.
Dec 1, 2007, 12:06pm   #64
ilikeike!
I need to buy Uggs for my Mom and would appreciate any codes you ladies have.
Dec 1, 2007, 8:34pm   #65
j
Free shipping on orders over $100
holiday07

exp: dec. 19th, 2007

Unless you have level 2 or higher on the Nordstrom's card, you usually have to pay for shipping. Nordstrom offers very few free shipping code throughout the year.
Dec 2, 2007, 12:00am   #66
ilikeike!
Thanks. I bought my Mom a pair of Uggs for the holidays and of COURSE it came to $99.95 so I had to buy myself something nice to get the free shipping! LOL.
Dec 9, 2007, 7:35am   #67
c
Thanks for the post. I just ordered a pair of boots and I would have missed the code on the site if I had not seen it on here first. Saved me five bucks!
Dec 11, 2007, 1:07pm   #68
Thanks!!
Dec 11, 2007, 3:06pm   #69
^_^
Check out this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and...ff-218424.html

20% off Uggs!
Dec 26, 2007, 12:51pm   #70
Hi Im getting ready to buy online from Nordstrom. Do they have any current coupon codes?

Thanks
Dec 26, 2007, 1:39pm   #71
NE Born OH Bred
No, they offered free shipping before the holiday, but that promotion ended about 2 weeks ago. I have never seen Nordstrom offer anything other than free shipping and that is very rare.
Dec 26, 2007, 1:48pm   #72
Thank You. i went ahead and bought the item anyway. Saw a juicy large quilted daydreamer in black and I knew it would be sold out fast . Sure enough no more after I bought it.

Originally Posted by ronsdiva
No, they offered free shipping before the holiday, but that promotion ended about 2 weeks ago. I have never seen Nordstrom offer anything other than free shipping and that is very rare.
Jan 6, 2008, 3:10pm   #73
h
Hi everyone...does anyone have a Nordstrom promo code? Just thought I should check before I place my order!

Thanks!
Jan 13, 2008, 5:39pm   #74
Does anyone have any free shipping codes for Nordstrom.com?

Please share! Thank you!
Jan 13, 2008, 6:48pm   #75
b
I've never seen a free shipping code for them. They only charge a $5.00 flat fee.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources Deals & Steals