Home > >

Post *ANTHROPOLOGIE* codes/sales here!

POST A REPLY

Feb 25, 2011, 1:55pm   #361
G
GAMOGIRL
ms_ponky, is there a code to get the free shipping? I am on their email list, but did not get this email. If you have a link, I would really appreciate it! I have been waiting for some sort of discount to buy a rug from them!
Feb 25, 2011, 2:14pm   #362
ozmodiar
Originally Posted by GAMOGIRL
ms_ponky, is there a code to get the free shipping? I am on their email list, but did not get this email. If you have a link, I would really appreciate it! I have been waiting for some sort of discount to buy a rug from them!
You just need to sign up for the anthro card for the free shipping.
Feb 25, 2011, 2:18pm   #363
G
GAMOGIRL
I am already signed up for the anthro card. Is the free shipping just for new card holders? If so maybe my DH needs a card:)
Feb 25, 2011, 2:45pm   #364
ozmodiar
No, the free shipping should show if your order is over $150. I'm assuming you linked your anthro account and online account together.
Feb 25, 2011, 5:20pm   #365
G
GAMOGIRL
Thanks,ozmodiar! It worked
Feb 27, 2011, 11:40am   #366
cucumber
so refreshing
FREE SHIPPING RIGHT NOW! I put some stuff in my cart and when I went to checkout, saw that they're offering free standard shipping!
Feb 27, 2011, 11:48am   #367
cucumber
so refreshing
From now through Thursday, March 31st, receive complimentary return shipping for shoes when you use the SmartLabel located on your packing list. Shoe returns must be postmarked by Thursday, March 31st, and the SmartLabel must be used. This offer is only available domestically and cannot be applied to previous orders.
Feb 27, 2011, 12:16pm   #368
crewgal
Thank you!! Free shipping is the best.
Apr 4, 2011, 6:51pm   #369
s
sweetxoxo76
I got a birthday code for april bdays- not sure if it'll work for everyone, but its APRBDAY2011 for 15% off
Apr 4, 2011, 10:35pm   #370
WhitleyGilbert
I attempted to use the code; however, the deduction didn't show up in my cart, even though I went through all of the stages. Although, I did not hit "submit order" on the final page
Apr 5, 2011, 12:03am   #371
ashleyjena
huh, that's so weird, i got a birthday thing from anthro but it was 15% off only in store, no online!
Apr 6, 2011, 4:43pm   #372
FALLAX COR
Members Only
anyone else have luck with it?
Apr 6, 2011, 8:58pm   #373
P
Princess Garnet
Originally Posted by ashleyjena
huh, that's so weird, i got a birthday thing from anthro but it was 15% off only in store, no online!
Same here. I also don't recall anyone else mentioning an online birthday code, either. Everyone who received the birthday coupon was only able to use it in the B&M stores. So this birthday code is new to me.
Apr 6, 2011, 9:05pm   #374
Cloud5
There is a B&M coupon and an online code. I think most people get one or the other but I have read that some lucky ones have received both! I think the code might be linked to OP's anthro card so I don't think just anyone can use it. I hope this helps. :)
Apr 6, 2011, 10:16pm   #375
l
lavendartea
The code is specific to your account so you can't use it unless they mailed you the code
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >