ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Portland Saks Going out of Business - store 10-30% off

POST A REPLY

May 31, 2010, 2:56pm   #1
s
snowwhite999
Saks in Portland is closing - everything in the store is 10-30% off. Most of the men's clothes were marked down in addition to the 10-30% but most of the women's clothes were not marked down.

They said the sale just started this weekend, but we were there yesterday and it was already slim pickings. They are planning to close the store sometime in July.

All sales are final. And, no sales tax in Oregon.

p.s I did a search and wasn't able to find this anywhere - if it already exists, please move or delete. Thanks.
May 31, 2010, 3:01pm   #2
love2shop_26
What??? Oh my goodness! Well, good thing I'm going down there next week then. I'm definitely hitting it.

Thanks for the post
May 31, 2010, 3:07pm   #3
mommy4luke
Same thing with Saks Fashion Valley in San Diego
May 31, 2010, 3:15pm   #4
Bri 333
SCP Addict
^ They just started the 20-40% off everything at the San Diego Saks store. There is tons of inventory still.
May 31, 2010, 3:19pm   #5
mommy4luke
Oh my I must go again!! Thanks for the update
May 31, 2010, 4:04pm   #6
alouette
What the VEEP?
I was at the SD store last weekend on vacation. Still a lot of merchandise left. I scored some TB studded flats. Some Revas but don't know the style names atm. I also saw lots of bags on sale - Burberry, MbyMJ, Coach (tons), Cole Haan, even a few Valentino but don't know which styles. One had a lot of flowers on them. Oh, and one black MJ bag.

Sunglasses were 10% off but Prada and Chanel were all gone. Fendi, Dior, Tom Fords, Oliver Peoples, and some others were still there.
May 31, 2010, 7:17pm   #7
bubbleloba
In LaLa Land
^Are current season RTW included in the 20-40% discount? If so, anyone has a good SD Saks SA recommendation? TIA!
May 31, 2010, 7:32pm   #8
p
prettylady
...~*~...
yea san diego has a lot of mens stuff!! im thinking of going back tomorrow...maybe itll be more discounted after mem day wknd?
May 31, 2010, 7:58pm   #9
w
wildcherry21
Ahhh why don't stores ever close near me??! lol
May 31, 2010, 9:28pm   #10
g
gloss_gal
Can anyone in San Diego or Portland give us a report on bags and shoes. Are they taking phone orders.
May 31, 2010, 9:34pm   #11
smvida
on.my.hustle
Portland- Very few MBMJ bags (def 2 lg. black Hillier Hobos) a decent amount of Burberry and zero Gucci. Hardly any shoes, but they did have a good selection of TB revas on display, don't know about sizes they had left.
May 31, 2010, 10:33pm   #12
p
prettylady
...~*~...
the only "designer" bags i saw in san diego were valentino: one grey rose tote and one tote with black/white flowers. other than that a lot of cole haan and marc by marc jacobs i think
May 31, 2010, 10:33pm   #13
p
prettylady
...~*~...
i didnt go to shoes...YET! hahah
May 31, 2010, 11:25pm   #14
Purse=Heaven
Addicted to Sweets
I wanted to ask about this too! (portland). I was downtown Friday but didn't get a chance to stop by. Were there any regular marc jacobs bags on sale? Are the discounts better/worse than nordstrom? (not necessarily downtown but other locations as well if you've visited the half yearly)
Jun 1, 2010, 12:34am   #15
alouette
What the VEEP?
On the SD note, I also saw two black huge Hillier hobos with gold h/w and a really cute larger MbyMJ black pebble leather tote with the gold side buckles. Loved it but didn't need it. They were there last week.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >