Home Shopping Resources Deals & Steals

Neiman Marcus Extra 25% Off Sale

POST A REPLY

Jul 25, 2012, 6:44pm   #76
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by niclo
I went a little nuts (for me) over the last 2 days during the extra 25% off online sale and bought a prada belt, gucci floral print pants and a gucci scarf perfect for blue jeans AND too many pairs of shoes... it was decadently shameful.
This ontop of all the stuff I've been ordering from the Saks online consolidation sale... Eek! Seriously I gotta ban myself for the rest of the year now!
Love the scarf...
Jul 25, 2012, 7:13pm   #77
n
I love those prada wedges with the blue stripe in the wedge.
Jul 26, 2012, 1:22pm   #78
p
Originally Posted by tracy15006
thank you so much pavilion!!! :-) btw, do you know if in-store last call will have extra 25% off later? I know that Aug 1 is the last day for in-store last call!
I do not believe that they will do the additional 25% off in stores
Jul 26, 2012, 1:24pm   #79
p
I went a little nuts (for me) over the last 2 days during the extra 25% off online sale and bought a prada belt, gucci floral print pants and a gucci scarf perfect for blue jeans AND too many pairs of shoes... it was decadently shameful.
This ontop of all the stuff I've been ordering from the Saks online consolidation sale... Eek! Seriously I gotta ban myself for the rest of the year now!
So happy that I'm not the only one loving (and going a little crazy for) both of these sales! Love the shoes you got! The deals on Prada have been phenomenal!
Jul 31, 2012, 1:00am   #80
l
I agree, that's a really nice scarf!!! How much was it, and is it silk? It's a beautiful color.
Jul 31, 2012, 2:59pm   #81
Originally Posted by randr21
Love the scarf...
Originally Posted by lovemylyfe
I agree, that's a really nice scarf!!! How much was it, and is it silk? It's a beautiful color.
Thanks very much. Yes it is silk. Very nice against skin and very lightweight. I got it for $99 after all of the discounts. I already wore it yesterday with bleu jeans.

Originally Posted by pavilion
So happy that I'm not the only one loving (and going a little crazy for) both of these sales! Love the shoes you got! The deals on Prada have been phenomenal!
Yes! I only wish the extra 25% off sale at NM had lasted longer for us!

Originally Posted by new.old.bag
I love those prada wedges with the blue stripe in the wedge.
Thanks! I was nervous because the only size left was a 1/2 size smaller than my true shoe size, but they are still very comfortable and go great with the bag in my avatar. Good deal for $180!

Originally Posted by lelgin
Wow! What a great haul! I also went a little crazy, not as much as you did, and bought a pair of Manolo Blahniks, Jimmy Choo's and I bought some Briggs and Riley luggage. I'm waiting to take delivery.
Good stuff! Hope you enjoyed your deliveries!
Last edited Jul 31, 2012 at 3:08pm.
Aug 1, 2012, 6:47am   #82
Bal_RO_CÚline
does anyone know when the next NM gift card event will be? Thanks!
Aug 15, 2012, 8:43pm   #83
Originally Posted by pavilion
I'm going a little crazy over the extra 25-35% sale again...
Anyone else?
Thank goodness it ends today, can't kept hiding packages from the hubby.
Aug 15, 2012, 10:21pm   #84
Watch "The Cove"

I'm going a little crazy over the extra 25-35% sale again...
Anyone else?
Thank goodness it ends today, can't kept hiding packages from the hubby.
Cant wait to see ur haul this time!
Aug 16, 2012, 1:59pm   #85
Originally Posted by randr21
Cant wait to see ur haul this time!
Not as much stuff this time, my stalking time was limited, but very happy with the deals that I got:
  • $195.75 Prada flame clutch in black [retail $580]
  • $415.80 Prada Daino Pushlock tote in black [retail $1,320]
  • $186.90 Valentino Studded Versaille Bow Slingback Espadrille in black [retail $595]
  • $177 Gucci Noah patent leather point-toe mid heel pump in powder [retail $525]
  • $165 Prada metallic leather cord wedge in pirite [retail $490]
Attached Images

Aug 16, 2012, 2:25pm   #86
Bargain Hunter!
omg you got the Prada Daino pushlock! I kept refreshing the page incessantly but never saw it pop up :(
Aug 16, 2012, 2:55pm   #87
Originally Posted by katran26
omg you got the Prada Daino pushlock! I kept refreshing the page incessantly but never saw it pop up :(
It was like 3:00 am PST on the very first day when it popped up. There was also one in orange that popped up for a mila-second around the same time but someone else beat me to it.
Aug 16, 2012, 2:58pm   #88
Bargain Hunter!
It was like 3:00 am PST on the very first day when it popped up. There was also one in orange that popped up for a mila-second around the same time but someone else beat me to it.
amazing score!!! that price is crazy good!! congrats :)
Aug 16, 2012, 9:33pm   #89
Watch "The Cove"
Not as much stuff this time, my stalking time was limited, but very happy with the deals that I got:
  • $186.90 Valentino Studded Versaille Bow Slingback Espadrille in black [retail $595]
  • $177 Gucci Noah patent leather point-toe mid heel pump in powder [retail $525]
wow, you've still got some great deals...stalking definitely pays off. adore the gucci patent, and in such a lovely color. the prada tote aint too shabby either!
Last edited Aug 16, 2012 at 9:42pm.
Aug 16, 2012, 10:24pm   #90
Bal_RO_CÚline
wow, congrats, those are great deals
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources Deals & Steals