Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Jun 6, 2012, 5:57pm   #61
xlovely
♥ loves Louboutins ♥
Originally Posted by more_CHOOS
Me too! I ordered a Bbag April 29 and to date, I have not received a DHL customs invoice. I am in Texas. Crossing my fingers, I don't get one!
I ordered a Mulberry Alexa just a few days after you, so lets keep crossing our fingers we don't get one
Jun 8, 2012, 8:06am   #62
d
dbaby
Matches officially marked down their items. The easiest way to access the sale is through googling "Matches Fashion" and clicking the "Sale" link as they removed it on their home page. Savings vary with different brands. Isabel Marant is only 30% off.
Jun 8, 2012, 11:47am   #63
timinic
Shoes & Bags
When I went to the sale page, it said coming soon and prompted me to enter my email for updates.
Jun 8, 2012, 12:07pm   #64
d
dbaby
Originally Posted by timinic
When I went to the sale page, it said coming soon and prompted me to enter my email for updates.
Hmm weird, it let me see it this morning. Guess they blocked it off now. Sorry!
Jun 8, 2012, 12:49pm   #65
timinic
Shoes & Bags
Originally Posted by dbaby

Thanks for the heads up, though. I signed up to get an email when the sale launches.
Jun 8, 2012, 5:10pm   #66
m
mpc2003
Originally Posted by dbaby
I signed into the Matches site and the sale prices show when you search for a designer. Happy Shopping!
Jun 8, 2012, 10:21pm   #67
babymelsmom
Shopping Mad
Originally Posted by mpc2003
I signed into the Matches site and the sale prices show when you search for a designer. Happy Shopping!
I tried searching for a couple of designers - Stella McCartney, MaxMara, Boy, Band of Outsiders, and a couple of others, but didn't see any sale merchandise.
Jun 9, 2012, 12:31am   #68
m
mpc2003
Originally Posted by babymelsmom
I tried searching for a couple of designers - Stella McCartney, MaxMara, Boy, Band of Outsiders, and a couple of others, but didn't see any sale merchandise.
Did you sign into your Matches account? I saw sale prices once I signed in and searched designers through the search bar. Margiela, some YSL, Burberry, the Anya Hindmarch bag I'm stalking & many other designers are on sale around 30-40 percent off.
Jun 9, 2012, 2:12am   #69
Divealicious
Did they change it again? I can't find any sale even when I'm signed in
Jun 9, 2012, 3:39am   #70
CommeUneEtoile
every designer I search for it says "new collection coming soon" and there are no items shown:(
Jun 9, 2012, 5:37am   #71
gunsandbanjos
I got the sale preview email this morning, dont think the full sale is up and running yet Nothing grabbed me, not that i'm buying anyway - just being nosy.
Jun 9, 2012, 9:34am   #72
more_CHOOS
Sofa King on a Ban!!
i don't have a matches account. i just went to matches website and typed in the designer and am able to see the sales items for that designer...
Jun 9, 2012, 2:10pm   #73
U
UliUli
more_CHOOS, Thanks for the tip! I was able to get the dress that's sold out everywhere in the US in my size. I am so happy!
Jun 9, 2012, 7:00pm   #74
Robyn Loraine
Any idea if they'd be doing free shipping? $45 to the US makes the one item I want a little more expensive than I'm willing to pay. Also, if you go over $200 on shipping charges but the item is worth less than $200 do you have to pay customs?
Jun 9, 2012, 7:06pm   #75
Jaime
They don't do it all that often from what I've seen and they just had free shipping in may so I can't see it happening too soon.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >