POST A REPLY

Jun 4, 2012, 11:44am   #46
G
Originally Posted by bfali
Thanks dbaby! It's weird because some people say they do pay customs & some don't! I have no idea how it works! I guess we'll see once my package comes!!!
When DHL delivered my package, I wasn't charged any duty fees. However, I later received an invoice from DHL for 20% of the item's cost. I live in California.
Jun 4, 2012, 11:59am   #47
♥ loves Louboutins ♥
Originally Posted by Gvamty
When DHL delivered my package, I wasn't charged any duty fees. However, I later received an invoice from DHL for 20% of the item's cost. I live in California.
How long did it take for you to receive the invoice? I ordered something a little over a month ago, DHL did not charge me duty fees and I have not received an invoice yet. I am also in California. I wonder if I will be sent an invoice..
Jun 4, 2012, 12:01pm   #48
Shopping Mad
Originally Posted by xlovely
How long did it take for you to receive the invoice? I ordered something a little over a month ago, DHL did not charge me duty fees and I have not received an invoice yet. I am also in California. I wonder if I will be sent an invoice..
Last time I purchased from Matches, it took about a month before I got the DHL invoice
Jun 4, 2012, 12:03pm   #49
♥ loves Louboutins ♥
Originally Posted by babymelsmom
Last time I purchased from Matches, it took about a month before I got the DHL invoice
Eek, guess I better be watching the mail for my invoice now. Crossing my fingers they don't send me one though lol
Jun 4, 2012, 12:06pm   #50
G
If the item is under 200$, there is no duty fees. I got the invoice within 10 days of the item being delivered.
Jun 4, 2012, 12:10pm   #51
♥ loves Louboutins ♥
If the item is under 200$, there is no duty fees. I got the invoice within 10 days of the item being delivered.
How strange then, that I haven't gotten it yet. My item was $1000+

Thanks for the info!
Jun 4, 2012, 12:15pm   #52
G

Thanks for the info!
If you didn't get an invoice that's great! :-) In my case, the item I ordered was defective and had to be sent back but, I am now stuck with the customs fee. In order to get the money back, I have to file a drawback from with customs. It makes me not want to order internationally again!:-(
Jun 4, 2012, 12:40pm   #53
<3OOO~~~
how do i see what items are available for presale?
Jun 4, 2012, 2:29pm   #54
m
Originally Posted by gymangel812
how do i see what items are available for presale?
I put the item(s) I wanted in my cart and typed in the code - it was 30 percent off for the item I purchased. I am eagerly awaiting shipment confirmation.
Jun 5, 2012, 8:40am   #55
is there a free shipping code please pm me I have something in my cart desperate to buy...
Jun 5, 2012, 5:08pm   #56
The presale code is the code at the moment there isn't a free shipping code as well.
From my experience with Matches, they don't have free shipping all that often.
Last edited Jun 5, 2012 at 5:19pm.
Jun 6, 2012, 1:03am   #57
Sofa King on a Ban!!

Thanks for the info!
Me too! I ordered a Bbag April 29 and to date, I have not received a DHL customs invoice. I am in Texas. Crossing my fingers, I don't get one!
Jun 6, 2012, 3:10am   #58
When is this sale going to start??? I'm eying some dresses and the 30% off just isn't enough ;-)
Jun 6, 2012, 12:26pm   #59
20%! Wow that is high. Would you mind me asking what you bought? Just wondering why you were charged do much?
Jun 6, 2012, 12:54pm   #60
G
Originally Posted by NANI1972
20%! Wow that is high. Would you mind me asking what you bought? Just wondering why you were charged do much?
I bought a Chloe Marcie Crossbody bag. 20% does seem pretty steep most I've heard ppl pay is 10%.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources Deals & Steals