Overnight shipping is negative $5, lots of brands to choose from:

Endless.com: Handbags
Mar 6, 2007, 12:29pm   #2
shopprincess
PEOPLEMAG for 20% excludes sales
Mar 7, 2007, 3:55am   #3
c
chanelcaviar
wow that site it awesom!! i was going to buy a pair of bcbg pumps on sale at the store for $50 but they were there for $25.. but didn't have my size : ( where do you find these sites? they never show up in searches..thanks again, i will def. bookmark this page
Mar 8, 2007, 10:06pm   #4
Newgrlonthebloc
More LV Please...
Oh MY! I just purchased 6 pair of shoes from this website! They have free overnight shipping!

I only found out about the site a few moments ago when the ad flashed on top of the screen. Then I went to research the site and realized it's a Beta site started by Amazon!! I am a shoe fanatic and I couldn't believe the great deals I found on some shoes. I even found two great pair of driving shoes for less than 30 dollars that were originally priced at 150 dollars!

I can't wait to get my shoes and I'm sure to order from them again. There are so many shoes I didn't even look at!....LOL
Mar 8, 2007, 11:24pm   #5
s
saribeee
Shopping is my sport
Thanks for the website! Its great and so easy to use
Mar 9, 2007, 7:52pm   #6
P
Princessa
just moved to the US so I'm sooooo excited about these free shipping and free return sites! thanks for posting!!
Mar 9, 2007, 11:16pm   #7
Newgrlonthebloc
More LV Please...
You both are so welcome! I forgot to mention that this site also has a special right now where they PAY YOU 5$ to ship overnight! That sounds crazy, yes, but it's true. Just place an order and they will give you 5 dollars off your order---plus there is FREE overnight shipping! Since I ordered late last evening my order will not get here until Monday! You have to order before 7:30pm to have it shipped to you the very next day.
This site is great and the shoe selection is great. I'm going to do a lot of shopping there I can already see.....lol. Enjoy!
Mar 10, 2007, 9:29am   #8
Majuriel
Do you know if they price match like Zappo's does?
Mar 10, 2007, 10:13am   #9
Newgrlonthebloc
More LV Please...
Originally Posted by Majuriel
I have no idea. However, you can check their site. I'm sure the information is located there.
Mar 10, 2007, 10:27am   #10
b
babytalk
Originally Posted by Majuriel
110% price match.
Mar 11, 2007, 1:43am   #11
lv-lover
This is a great site! I read about it in the Wall Street Journal a couple of months ago.
Mar 11, 2007, 6:46am   #12
yeppun_1
Thanks!
Mar 11, 2007, 5:23pm   #13
cali_shopaholic
wow, great site! thanks!
Mar 12, 2007, 11:49am   #14
m
mimi
Thanks!!!

Just ordered a pair of the Delman bandeau boots and the Arche Lilou booties !! I've always hesitated buying Arche because they are crazy expensive, but how can i not with this great deal! Plus the free overnight and free return shipping is great...wow!

PLUS, they include $5 off your order!
Mar 12, 2007, 12:18pm   #15
sailornep5
What a wonderful site! I think I'll be going broke now, thanks!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >