POST A REPLY

Nov 29, 2010, 7:51pm   #61
l
lauren8792
<3
i just bought a pair of boots a few minutes ago because i hesitated last night, and it took about 2 hours of trying! finally it went through... that's what i get for hesitating dsw.com is nuts right now. i don't even want to think about how long its going to take for my order to ship... lol.
Nov 29, 2010, 7:53pm   #62
a
akakak
Maybe I received the "shipped" notice because I sent an email to CS around 2pm this afternoon explaining I had ordered at midnight last night and I couldn't find any order history. I attached my order confirmation. I didn't receive an answer but I did get the notice it was shipped at 6:30 tonight. You might want to send an email with your purchase confirmation to CS.
Nov 29, 2010, 8:01pm   #63
BellestChele
^ What e-mail address did you use? I sent a message to CS earlier today through the website (it doesn't give you a e-mail). But I never heard back from anyone.
Nov 29, 2010, 8:07pm   #64
o
originalbaghag
Uhh, I just got the following e-mail:

Quote:
Dear MICHELLE,

Thank you for your recent online order. Currently, your order is being held for additional verification.

Please call (redacted) Please have your credit card and order number available at the time of your call. Our Customer Research Representatives are available Monday through Friday, if a response is not received within 48 hours, your order may be cancelled.

Best Regards,
Yarnell, Shoe Lover
DSW Customer Research
WTH? I called, was on hold for 15 minutes, and gave up. How annoying!!

Nov 29, 2010, 8:10pm   #65
BellestChele
^ What? Grr!! How annoying. Especially when it's SO hard to get it touch with them right now.
Nov 29, 2010, 8:24pm   #66
a
akakak
Mine was a message too thru their website. My account is still showing no record of my throw purchase but I now have the shipping notice with the fedex tracking number so I'm thinking it is coming.
Nov 29, 2010, 8:35pm   #67
BellestChele
^ okay, thanks. I did get an answer from an e-mail address that I got from their facebook and my order is definitely placed. So...I guess I'll just have to be patient for the shipping e-mail. Maybe if I don't have it by tomorrow or Wednesday, I'll e-mail them again.
Nov 30, 2010, 3:07pm   #68
Pursedove
Purse-o-maniac
I tried to get on the DSW site for hours on and off yesterday and finally gave up. Frustrating.
Dec 1, 2010, 12:15pm   #69
ShopAddikt
Must-not-shop
woohoo dsw sent me a $15 off $49 coupon for the mess on monday...anyone else? seems to be account specific.
Dec 1, 2010, 12:54pm   #70
c
calisteph6
Originally Posted by ShopAddikt
woohoo dsw sent me a $15 off $49 coupon for the mess on monday...anyone else? seems to be account specific.

me too...and I didn't even order anything monday.
Dec 1, 2010, 1:57pm   #71
redgirl3
Yep! I got one too!! I started the order process at 11am and I kept getting errors. By 2 or 3pm the Gucci throws had sold out! I still want a pair of boots that I had in my shopping cart so I will be using the $15 off today. I thought that was pretty decent of them to do that.
Dec 1, 2010, 4:57pm   #72
o
otroyansky
Im ordering 3 Gucci throws and these are the only codes that seem to be working for me

Free Standard Shipping
Code: SHIPR

Remove
$5 off on us
Code: COMEBACK

Remove
You get 500 points for this order
Code: 922
Dec 1, 2010, 4:58pm   #73
o
otroyansky
anyone have any other codes I can use? 10% off? im so upset i missed the 25% off on cyber monday.
Dec 1, 2010, 5:06pm   #74
B
Babestaaa
I am so angry at DSW! I placed an order about 12:10 am on cyber monday and they doubled my order and billed me twice. I emailed them at 12ish when I saw two emails at the same time with different order numbers. I receive an email at about 9am telling me there is nothing they can do it was already processed. I told them it's not fair cause it ended in my billing cycle and now I have to pay a return processing fee?! Not sure if that applies to store returns. Still, the inconvenience!
Dec 1, 2010, 5:39pm   #75
t
taxiang2002
Originally Posted by Babestaaa
I am so angry at DSW! I placed an order about 12:10 am on cyber monday and they doubled my order and billed me twice. I emailed them at 12ish when I saw two emails at the same time with different order numbers. I receive an email at about 9am telling me there is nothing they can do it was already processed. I told them it's not fair cause it ended in my billing cycle and now I have to pay a return processing fee?! Not sure if that applies to store returns. Still, the inconvenience!
free return to store
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >