Home Shopping Resources Deals & Steals

Bergdorf Goodman ~ Second Cut

POST A REPLY

Jul 17, 2012, 3:36pm   #46
n
Originally Posted by ShopGirlNYC
I went yesterday. Nothing good left. I did find a pair of coral Lanvins, but they came out to be $315, from $580, but don't think it's such a great deal as I got for $265 in Nordstrom and they were a lot prettier.
The highlight of the trip was seeing Miranda Kerr shopping for shoes :)

Overall, I am very very disappointed with their customer service. All I saw was a bunch of middle-aged men in suits standing around doing nothing and can't be bothered to assist. I would much rather go to Chanel Madison Avenue and spend my $ somewhere where I would be greeted with a smile and helped right away.
Just my 2 cents :)
I was there yesterday as well and no one bothered to say hi to me at all. The SA there were either talking with each other or texting. I don't get the above everyone attitude
Jul 19, 2012, 11:41am   #47
s
Can someone remind me of their in-store purchase return policy? Online it says 60 days and I called the 1-800 online number and the customer rep said no time limit.
Jul 19, 2012, 12:02pm   #48
I don't think there is a time limit. I went to return shoes once and heard a lady returning an item from 2010 and all they did was inspect whether it was worn and I think she had a receipt.

Originally Posted by sharonephone
Can someone remind me of their in-store purchase return policy? Online it says 60 days and I called the 1-800 online number and the customer rep said no time limit.
Jul 19, 2012, 9:22pm   #49
Ive been lusting after this Milly dress forever and figured 70% off was pretty tough to say no to. I snuck out of a meeting to order it. Hehe Fingers crossed it gets fulfilled and not cancelled.
Attached Images

Dec 20, 2012, 11:43am   #50
Does anyone know when the second cut will be for the winter sale going on now?
Dec 24, 2012, 9:12pm   #51
L
A few days ago, there was extra 20% off all sales items. I hope they will offer extra discount again after christmas..
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources Deals & Steals