Mindy D
great deals!
Jun 28, 2012, 3:15pm   #3
missmary
Thanks for posting!
Jun 28, 2012, 4:41pm   #4
h
hotpinkrocks
Wow! Just bought a ton of great basics. Thats the best sale I've ever seen! Thanks!
Aug 3, 2012, 12:30pm   #5
bagachondriac
Bump...

http://www.bella.com/closeouts

Shop the closeout sale! All discontinued men's, women's, and youth styles are only $1-$4.
BELLA + CANVAS uses only 100% combed and ring-spun cotton guaranteeing you superior quality.
Aug 3, 2012, 1:13pm   #6
Tiare
zOMG sales!
Thanks for posting this, Bagachondriac! I just got a ton!
Aug 3, 2012, 1:16pm   #7
g
gillianna
I bought a ton of stuff a few months ago from their last sale. Many pieces looked horrible after you washed them more than once. Also some of the ladies shirts were really hot to wear. The material was not like the normal cotton ones I buy. My daughter refused to wear the things I bought her after the first few times and I gave the stuff away. I thought I was getting great buys but when things start to fall apart in the wash I just felt it was a waste. Another thing that bothered me was many of the shirts had sewing defects on them which I did not notice until the items were worn and you could see them. The dresses worked out well as bathing suit coverups.
Aug 3, 2012, 1:43pm   #8
pigalle74
I bought a lot of stuff last time as well and for $2-$4 , I was super happy with them. Some of the shirts are not 100% cotton. I still wear them after multiple washes and they look fine to me.
Aug 3, 2012, 2:44pm   #9
preppy_in_pink
I love summer!
Thanks, Bag! It's always nice to have extra tops to work out in
Aug 3, 2012, 8:27pm   #10
m
modelina
i limited my purchases to the $1 thong undies lol. i've had them for months and they hold up well. not sexy but perfect for every day wear. i got them in all colors and a very good buy. re sizing, i normally wear size 2/4 and got size small.
Aug 11, 2012, 10:40am   #11
Tiare
zOMG sales!
Thanks again for posting about this. Got my order yesterday and everything is great!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >