Home > >

Barneys Warehouse Sale Online

POST A REPLY

Aug 2, 2012, 7:39pm   #46
cvlshopaholic
into the mystic
Never got an email either..

and now I'm kicking myself because I clicked on an amazing lanvin wallet and of course it's already sold out
Aug 2, 2012, 9:29pm   #47
Tiare
zOMG sales!
Originally Posted by ilu163
I got them during the 60% cut. Mine were size 26. I was shocked when they shipped. They're beautiful irl! Hope yours work out too
Thanks! Glad you love yours! I saw them at Saks during the winter and loved them, but, promised myself I would wait until they went on sale (not believing I would either have the detective skills/patience to track them down when they were.)

Got my email that the order was processed, so, here's to it being delivered and not in some hideous, one-left/returned by a smoker with a fondness for spaghetti dinners condition
Aug 2, 2012, 10:27pm   #48
MissBalLouis
They didn't have much at all. It was mainly Barney's own merchandise.
Aug 2, 2012, 10:42pm   #49
IsisI
I had to get up at 4AM because of my business trip. The email came around 3AM and nothing much at all...Found YSL tribtoo pumps but none in my size.
Aug 2, 2012, 11:22pm   #50
L
Lifeisgreat
Not much, and final sale. I will not buy final sale.
Aug 3, 2012, 1:20am   #51
thithi
::pretty:tough::
I'm so annoyed that they cancelled the LA warehouse sale for this useless online sale... there's nothing good on it!
Aug 3, 2012, 4:47pm   #52
ochie
princess
Originally Posted by thithi
I'm so annoyed that they cancelled the LA warehouse sale for this useless online sale... there's nothing good on it!
They are not doing the LA warehouse sale? I was waiting for the announcement. maybe they will go straight to the outlets..
Aug 3, 2012, 7:00pm   #53
susu1978
Yea barneys is a total disappoinment
Aug 4, 2012, 1:05am   #54
thithi
::pretty:tough::
Originally Posted by ochie
They are not doing the LA warehouse sale? I was waiting for the announcement. maybe they will go straight to the outlets..
only new york will have the sale this year, so they'll probably get all the good stuff that wasn't listed online.
Aug 9, 2012, 2:37pm   #55
r
remy12
online shoes were nice.

http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/on/d...vitybnywhs2012
Aug 14, 2012, 2:30pm   #56
Juliex3
Moon River
Just wanted to let everyone know that there was a second cut today... I don't think it was huge; maybe a 10% difference.

But, if anyone knows the answer to this... I'm interested in purchasing these Rag and Bone boots (http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/on/d...omens&index=38), and while it says the color is Black, they are dark brown in the photo... Does anyone know what the true color is? TIA!
Aug 17, 2012, 1:52am   #57
i
ilu163
Even further reductions taken. Got Lanvin pumps for 72% off :)
Aug 17, 2012, 7:48am   #58
katran26
Bargain Hunter!
^ everything I liked was gone :( they had a handful of Loubies too, all gone
Aug 17, 2012, 7:52am   #59
viba424
I just scored a pair of lanvin ballet flats for $130, shocker! I will try not to get excited until I get a shipping confirmation though. I hope my stuff arrives in good condition. Anybody had problems with that?
Aug 17, 2012, 4:17pm   #60
ShoobieDoobie
Originally Posted by viba424
I just scored a pair of lanvin ballet flats for $130, shocker! I will try not to get excited until I get a shipping confirmation though. I hope my stuff arrives in good condition. Anybody had problems with that?
Nope. Barneys has been soooo much better lately. Anyone know when they make additions to their inventory?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >