Home Shopping Resources Deals & Steals

Any deals for Tory Burch Reva Flats?


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 16, 2007, 2:44pm   #16
ilovemylilo's Avatar
Keep on dreamin ...
ShopBop.com
Apr 16, 2007, 2:53pm   #17
T
Member
Thanks for the tory online info. Thanks for the ShopBop also...I'm trying to find at least a 15% off or more. Love those shoes.
Apr 16, 2007, 3:00pm   #18
shoptfs's Avatar
Fashion Addict
does anybody know if the rory flats fit true to size?
Apr 16, 2007, 3:09pm   #19
T
Member
Originally Posted by shoptfs
does anybody know if the rory flats fit true to size?
Yes, they do fit true to size. I wear an 8 in most things but I can wear a 7 1/2 in sandels and heels but I went and tried them on and the 7 1/2 were just a bit snug in the toe box. The 8 fit great. I also have narrow feet.
Apr 16, 2007, 3:22pm   #20
shoptfs's Avatar
Fashion Addict
Originally Posted by TXGAGIRL
Yes, they do fit true to size. I wear an 8 in most things but I can wear a 7 1/2 in sandels and heels but I went and tried them on and the 7 1/2 were just a bit snug in the toe box. The 8 fit great. I also have narrow feet.
tnx for the tip!
Apr 16, 2007, 3:56pm   #21
o
Member
i think ShopBop has a code on their website(on the landing page) and it expires tonight...its the equivalent to about 20% off and they have free shipping everyday!
Apr 16, 2007, 4:30pm   #22
p
Member
yes, try ShopBop.com

I got mine last week for $175 and free shipping, plus I saved extra $17.50 by using luckymagrewards.

I'm going to receive my new Tory Burch reva flat in black leather with gold tomorrow, can't wait. Hope it fits.
Apr 16, 2007, 4:40pm   #23
a
Member
thanks octnybride- i knew about the sale but i didnt realize that ShopBop sold Revas-been looking for those- just ordered 2 pairs!! YAY
Apr 16, 2007, 9:44pm   #24
Z&J's Avatar
Z&J
Member
If you can wait you can get them at Saks f&f event on 5/2-4 20% off. If you call to do a charge send most SA's will give you the discount if you ask.
Apr 16, 2007, 10:47pm   #25
lorihmatthews's Avatar
Doberhuahua!
Thanks for the tip -- I got 2 pair, $25 off each pair with the code, free shipping and 6% toward my ****** account! Woo hoo!
Apr 16, 2007, 11:40pm   #26
cestbonvoyage's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by preciousmoment
yes, try ShopBop.com

I got mine last week for $175 and free shipping, plus I saved extra $17.50 by using luckymagrewards.

I'm going to receive my new Tory Burch reva flat in black leather with gold tomorrow, can't wait. Hope it fits.
wow...I ordered mine yesterday and I used the code, plus I also used the luckymag rewards to get my black leather reva flat! We got the same for everything! lol
Apr 26, 2007, 3:19pm   #27
b
Member
Hi,

I'm looking to get the reva flats...does anyone have a discount code anywhere?
Dec 14, 2007, 10:13pm   #28
g
Member


Black Snake Print (09), Sand Snake Print (17), or Chocolate

Still have most sizes on all colors!

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalo...*1*24*-1*-1*16

Orig. $225.00
Now $157.50

Free shipping with FS12
Dec 14, 2007, 11:22pm   #29
p
Member
Thanks for the post. I was hoping these went on sale!!! BTW the shipping code is FS1214. I think yours got cut off maybe.
Last edited Dec 14, 2007 at 11:24pm.
Dec 14, 2007, 11:32pm   #30
purseinsanity's Avatar
I can't stoaaaaahp!!
Thanks so much! I've been eyeing these for awhile.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources Deals & Steals  
TOP

Thread Tools