Home > >

Any deals for Clarisonic?

POST A REPLY

Nov 29, 2007, 2:03pm   #1
b
bubblejen
Hi! I am in the market for a Clarisonic Brush! Is it really that great? Does anyone know a site that has it on sale? Thanks!
Nov 29, 2007, 2:41pm   #2
Bec229
I want one too! Looks fabulous :)
Nov 29, 2007, 4:34pm   #3
fashion_guru86
http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...tegoryId=C7010

Sephora.com 20% off
Use code: FF2007
Nov 29, 2007, 4:37pm   #4
ally24k
I.Heart.Bags
^^that code expired on 11/21. i think beauty.com always has a code out and they have the pink one too!
Nov 29, 2007, 4:38pm   #5
cascherping
Confetti In Her Hair
I bought one year ago during the Sephora F&F and liked it and then forgot to use it for the last six months. But then I just saw the Oprah's Favorite Things special and saw it was listed and just charged it up again
Nov 29, 2007, 5:04pm   #6
a
awebman
Do you know what the code for beauty.com is?

Originally Posted by ally24k
^^that code expired on 11/21. i think beauty.com always has a code out and they have the pink one too!
Nov 29, 2007, 5:49pm   #7
lorihmatthews
Doberhuahua!
This thread should probably go in the Health & Beauty section of this site but I have to say I have my Clarisonic in pink and I it! It works especially well if you have dry skin -- it makes your skin so soft and smooth! Great for dull winter skin. It's not cheap but totally worth it!
Apr 3, 2008, 12:53pm   #8
c
crzyindc
I finally finally broke down and paid the big bucks for a Clarisonic. Beauty.com currently has 20$ off 100$ purchase (private sale but you can get a link from retailmenot.com I think) and I had 15$ drugstore.com dollars form other purchases (they give 5% of your purchase back to spend next quarter.) Magically another coupon for 20$ off Clarisonic popped up in my basket so I only spent 139$!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 3, 2008, 2:24pm   #9
b
bubblejen
Great deal! Congrats! I have a Clarisonic and I Loved it!
Apr 3, 2008, 2:47pm   #10
r
roxy72
Gah, that is tempting. I also wanted to buy a refurbished (sp?) iPod today, but told myself 'no'. What exactly does the Clarisonic do, that makes it so special? I just started Retin-a Micro, and the brush may be too abrasive for me.
Apr 3, 2008, 7:24pm   #11
DC-Cutie
I've been wanting to buy the Clairsonic. I looked on retailmenot and didn't see the coupon. Would you mind sharing. :)
Apr 5, 2008, 12:21pm   #12
c
crzyindc
The 20$ off 100$ purchase was sent out in emails and you had to click through the email to get it (I think to keep people from going through the ****** site as well for another 6% off or something.) I posted the link, I don't know if it will work. I can forward the email to you if you want too. You could also try signing up for the emails on beauty.com and maybe they will still send it to you. http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=2AE376A2&aid=281294&aparam=08wk14bbPSlc&bounce=%2Fcategory%2Easp%3Fcatid%3D134236&om_u=AO6l14&om_i=_BH8sbaB5$dswWF
Good luck!
Apr 6, 2008, 11:00am   #13
jadejett
I just read about this product in Paula Begoun's new book, "Don't Go to the Cosmetic Counter Without Me." One of the companies she kicks off her book with is Clarisonic, on page 6. Basically, the short story is - don't bother wasting your money.

"The study does not in any way indicate or establish the value of this rotating brush for cleansing the face."

Hope that may help a few people that are on the fence keep some hard earned money in their pockets.
Jul 2, 2008, 8:25am   #14
r
rysy
and is it actually worth it?
Jul 2, 2008, 9:13am   #15
c
crzyindc
Since I bought mine I stopped getting monthly facials since my skin was so nice. I have oily, congested skin so it was pretty significant for me.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >