Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Which iPhone case do you have?

POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2012, 2:30pm   #436
Materialgirl417
iL♥ve My iPhone
Cute as a cupcake today!

(I can't be the only one that changes my case everyday, right? :-P)
Attached Images

Aug 15, 2012, 7:05pm   #437
T
Tallskinnychick
Originally Posted by karmallory

Haha, love it! Do they let you into courthouses and airports with that on your phone?

I wanted one when I saw this pic of Rihanna with it on her phone...
Karmallory!

I was just on vacation recently and the first thing my girlfriends told me before leaving was to change my case! They wanted a smooth check-in process at the airport and I don't blame 'em! I get a lot of compliments on it and it's definitely a conversation starter! I always change it when I'm going to certain places though!
Aug 20, 2012, 12:36am   #438
Headlighted
Finally got an iPhone back, currently rocking the Wild at Heart Marc by Marc Jacobs hard case. I really love this case and how it feels in my hand, and it's freaking cute.

And I'm about 99% sure I'm going to go back to the Apple Store and grab the silver or purple stardust case as well.
http://www.glamazondiaries.com/2012/...-iphone-cases/
Aug 20, 2012, 8:56am   #439
Love4MK
The Blonde Bag Lady
Just bought a blue hard gel case for my iPhone. I have the iPhone 3 so it's hard to find cute cases for it.
Aug 20, 2012, 7:45pm   #440
sandyclaws
<3 my iPhone
Originally Posted by Headlighted
Finally got an iPhone back, currently rocking the Wild at Heart Marc by Marc Jacobs hard case. I really love this case and how it feels in my hand, and it's freaking cute.

And I'm about 99% sure I'm going to go back to the Apple Store and grab the silver or purple stardust case as well.
http://www.glamazondiaries.com/2012/...-iphone-cases/
Oooo I want this case now! It looks so good with the white iPhone!
Aug 20, 2012, 7:46pm   #441
sandyclaws
<3 my iPhone
Originally Posted by Love4MK
Just bought a blue hard gel case for my iPhone. I have the iPhone 3 so it's hard to find cute cases for it.
Awww everything I go to Walmart and I look at the iPhone cases I wish I had a 3G iPhone....mainly cuz they have this day of the dead skull case but it's just for the 3G!!!!!
Aug 20, 2012, 9:30pm   #442
Headlighted
Originally Posted by sandyclaws
Oooo I want this case now! It looks so good with the white iPhone!
It's so freaking cute on. The Apple website makes the hearts look beige but it's actually an off-white that's super close to the phone's colour!
Aug 22, 2012, 9:32pm   #443
brianne1114
bag hunting...
Originally Posted by ame
Target has a few Candy Shells. Same price though as online. And obviously online you have lots of colors. My targets only have the pale yellow and a purple and a blue I think.

I like the Casemate Pops!
Originally Posted by LV Rawks
Our local TJ Maxx has some candy shells for $6.99! Unfortunately they are the def style that will only fit the AT&T iPhone.
Originally Posted by Materialgirl417
Are they made differently? I thought all iPhone 4/4S were the same. All my cases say "iPhone 4/4s AT&T and Verizon".
Originally Posted by ame
They are all made the same now, but didn't used to be. The ATT version was different from the Verizon version til the 4s came out. The buttons won't line up on the old version.
Amazon!
They have the current Speck candyshell for the 4S (the universal one) in tons of colors for as low as $9. I've bought 2 from Amazon for super cheap (purple w/pink and pink w/green).
Aug 23, 2012, 5:47pm   #444
ame
The Amazon ones unless you buy direct from Speck's page on there are usually fake. Just an FYI.
Aug 23, 2012, 5:56pm   #445
alyssa18o6
Originally Posted by ame
The Amazon ones unless you buy direct from Speck's page on there are usually fake. Just an FYI.
didn't know that and definitely ordered one :(
Aug 24, 2012, 2:22pm   #446
Headlighted
Originally Posted by ame
Same goes for the Otterboxes. You always want to stick with "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com"

Like this one.
www.amazon.com/Speck-Products-CandyShell-Satin-iPhone/dp/B005T0DVH0/ref=sr_1_20?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1345832483&sr=1-20&keywords=speck+candyshell
Aug 24, 2012, 11:06pm   #447
DawnLuvsLouie
Just got another case... I also have case add.. It's do bad this is like # 27... It's handmade.. A hot pink slider case with gunmetal studs... ; ) .. I really like it! Maybe this one will stick for awhile.
Attached Images

Sep 11, 2012, 12:50pm   #448
GCGDanielle
I swapped cases this morning and remembered to snap a picture.

Here's my Romero Britto case. He's one of my favorite pop artists.

And here's my hand-painted Snow White case.

Sep 13, 2012, 2:41am   #449
*SPOILEDROYALTY
LV*HK
Originally Posted by sandyclaws
I'm using this cute uncommon case ^_^
i love this case!! where did u get it?
Sep 13, 2012, 7:09am   #450
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by *SPOILEDROYALTY
i love this case!! where did u get it?
Uncommon .. http://www.getuncommon.com