Home The Playground Computers & Electronics

Which iPhone case do you have?

POST A REPLY

Aug 9, 2012, 8:18am   #406
Newlywed <3
Originally Posted by Accessory queen
All very nice cases. I am using the black Lifeproof case, but I don't really like it. :(
Why don't you like it? I just got my husband the purple one and I am waiting for the teal color to come out for myself. Is yours breaking or something?
Aug 9, 2012, 3:24pm   #407
bag greed bug
i just think about purchasing the lifeproof for me and my bf, is it hard to take it off though? because i do like to switch between cases and i don't like the hassle of some cases that's hard to take off
Aug 9, 2012, 5:43pm   #408
Newlywed <3
Originally Posted by seahorseinstripes
i just think about purchasing the lifeproof for me and my bf, is it hard to take it off though? because i do like to switch between cases and i don't like the hassle of some cases that's hard to take off
In my opinion it's not hard to remove the lifeproof case. My DH likes to always leave his on though. When I get mine, I plan on removing it occasionally when I want to use my Michael Kors iPhone wallet.
Aug 10, 2012, 1:22am   #409
bag greed bug
Originally Posted by karmallory
In my opinion it's not hard to remove the lifeproof case. My DH likes to always leave his on though. When I get mine, I plan on removing it occasionally when I want to use my Michael Kors iPhone wallet.
Aug 10, 2012, 9:18am   #410
ame
I don;t like the lifeproof case because I think it's big, clunky and hideous. I don't like the front part of the cover.
Aug 10, 2012, 3:50pm   #411
bag greed bug
Originally Posted by ame
I don;t like the lifeproof case because I think it's big, clunky and hideous. I don't like the front part of the cover.

oh is it that big? i've only seen this on my friend's at a glance and did not have time to look at it carefully, i just like the idea of waterproof etc but not as "heavy looking" as the otterbox one
Aug 10, 2012, 4:13pm   #412
Gypsy
DH loves the OtterBox case. I love mine too but it's the commuter series and not as clunky as the Defender series.....but then mine isn't as heavy duty.
Aug 10, 2012, 5:31pm   #413
Newlywed <3
Originally Posted by seahorseinstripes

oh is it that big? i've only seen this on my friend's at a glance and did not have time to look at it carefully, i just like the idea of waterproof etc but not as "heavy looking" as the otterbox one
Hmm. I always saw the lifeproof case as the slimmest! But maybe the 1st gen lifeproof case was bulky? I have only purchased the 2nd gen. I was just excited to be able to take it underwater and take pictures
Aug 10, 2012, 10:30pm   #414
bag greed bug
Originally Posted by karmallory

Hmm. I always saw the lifeproof case as the slimmest! But maybe the 1st gen lifeproof case was bulky? I have only purchased the 2nd gen. I was just excited to be able to take it underwater and take pictures
that's why I ask ame because she said the lifeproof is bulky, but I don't remember seeing my friend's as bulky
when you said you take your iphone underwater to take pic only wanted me to get it more!!!
Aug 11, 2012, 3:29pm   #415
ame
It's as bulky as the otterbox defender but is waterproof. I think they're both too bulky.
Aug 12, 2012, 8:01am   #416
Gan Daginn
This Rabito case
Attached Images

Aug 12, 2012, 4:28pm   #417
<3 my iPhone
I'm using this cute uncommon case ^_^
Aug 12, 2012, 7:12pm   #418
iL♥ve My iPhone
Currently using my VS pink case.
Aug 12, 2012, 7:19pm   #419
ame
Originally Posted by Myrkur
This Rabito case
I saw those at Nordstrom. If they made a version without ears or tail I'd buy it
Aug 13, 2012, 11:14am   #420
iL♥ve My iPhone
Yeah, I have case a.d.d. LOL she's all dressed up today!
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Computers & Electronics