Home > >

What is your favorite iPhone app?

POST A REPLY

Jul 12, 2008, 12:40pm   #1
b
beljwl
Account Deactivated
So far the only new app I have used is AIM. I like it so far. I have to spend more time in the app store today.
Jul 12, 2008, 2:06pm   #2
NoSnowHere
So Banned!
I'm liking both AIM and Myspace so far.
Jul 12, 2008, 2:13pm   #3
Kittie LaRoche
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
lol, I think I've downloaded everything that's for free by now :P

I especially like AIM, the game Aurora Feint and I just signed up for SnapMyLife.

I really want LOOPT but that's not available here in Germany yet
Jul 12, 2008, 2:42pm   #4
lilhokulani
i like the pandora radio :]
Jul 12, 2008, 2:53pm   #5
Kittie LaRoche
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
^havem't tried any of the radio apps yet but I sure will do!!!

I also absolutely love Shazam It's amazing how good that works The BF and I are sure that there either are trained monkeys or aliens on the other end ID'ing the song
Jul 12, 2008, 3:29pm   #6
chloe777
fall is here yay!!
I like Pandora radio also. I know you tube came on the phone but omg the videos look so much better than they did on my mac. I also like Zenbe and remote so I can use it on my apple tv. Twittelator is awesome also. Myspace and facebook app are also nice it cuts out all that extra stuff. Weather bug is also another one I use a lot. Google mobile app comes in handy. Box office is great cause I LOVE movies. Just added AOL radio and am liking it.
Last edited Jul 12, 2008 at 3:35pm.
Jul 12, 2008, 3:32pm   #7
Dawn
seriously?
Originally Posted by lilhokulani
i like the pandora radio :]
Ooohh my friends had Pandora hooked up to their house system and it is AWESOME. Loved the selection of music and that you can do the thumbs up and thumbs down!
Jul 12, 2008, 5:48pm   #8
Odette
<3 life
I love the Pandora app!

The one I really love is the Remote - I can control my computer iTunes player with my iPhone!
Jul 13, 2008, 1:46am   #9
peace43
Anything free!!! I think the Shazam application is really cool! My DH loved it when I showed it to him! I've downloaded about 15 free applications but haven't tried them all yet. The JirboMatch application is cute. And I do like the Pandora and AOL Radio apps.
Jul 13, 2008, 2:49am   #10
lilhokulani
i just got the monkey ball app. i caved in and spend $9.99 on it. i wanted at least one super cool game on my phone. and oh man.. this game is addicting..
Jul 13, 2008, 11:01am   #11
B
Beach Bum
^LOL..My daughter just got monkey ball too...she is addicted to it.
I like remote and AIM personally.i think the new stuff is great.My daughter made me get light saber so we can have jousting fights with our iphones..ROFLMAO
Jul 13, 2008, 12:03pm   #12
b
beljwl
Account Deactivated
My DH wants super mokey ball. My question is if I buy it, can I load it onto both of our phones, or do I have to buy it 2 times if we both want it?
Jul 13, 2008, 12:07pm   #13
Odette
<3 life
My apps show up in my library even when my phone isn't connected, so I think you can just drag and drop? I don't have two iPhones so I can't try.
Jul 13, 2008, 12:10pm   #14
b
beljwl
Account Deactivated
I know when I downloaded free apps they went into both phones. i am just not sure about the apps I have to pay for.
Jul 13, 2008, 12:12pm   #15
B
Beach Bum
u can only get it for one phone..my daughter has it....I cant get it too as we have diff phone id's on the computer and it recognizes that
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >