POST A REPLY

Nov 8, 2009, 3:22pm   #16
Am I the only one who found the graphics with the sims 2 better than those in TS3?
Nov 8, 2009, 3:25pm   #17
Fashionably me :)
It all depends on your graphics card lol!!! My boyfriend installed a better graphics card for me when The Seasons came out for TS2 and I find TS3 graphics pretty amazing.
Nov 9, 2009, 10:51am   #18
I dunno...I just think TS2 looked better. I have played it on my laptop and a brand new gaming computer from a buddy of mine, wasn't all that impressed
Nov 10, 2009, 9:08pm   #19
Just relax...
I wish they'd put it out for the Wii. Maybe it's a good thing they haven't...it's not like I really have the time to play, and it would be like world war three around here with my kids over who got to play LOL
Nov 11, 2009, 8:30am   #20
Embrace Your Face!
The advantages really are that you get money every month (but you have to go pick it up, which is annoying!), you can fire sims and re-name them. Nothing else really happens.

Originally Posted by sooner_girl20
does anyone know of any benefits of owning the stadium or hospital (or any other business)? i just bought both of them and was wondering how much money you get from owning a business or if you can accelerate faster through careers that do with those businesses, like being a doctor or professional athlete.
Nov 11, 2009, 8:31am   #21
Embrace Your Face!
I didn't think there was much difference tbh, but my hubby's computer is good with it as he has an amazing graphics card.

Originally Posted by Sternchen
Am I the only one who found the graphics with the sims 2 better than those in TS3?
Nov 11, 2009, 1:46pm   #22
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
this just happened to me TWICE and it's really annoying me!

i'll be playing and all of a sudden one or more of my sims will randomly FREEZE and i can't seem to get them moving again...even if all of their needs hit rock bottom...
it's making me angry because it's not when i first start playing but it always happens when i'm pretty far into the game...one of my characters just fulfilled their lifetime wish..

anyone know why this is happening??
Nov 11, 2009, 2:13pm   #23
Embrace Your Face!
^^ That happened to me, I was playing one of the already there games, and one of the teenage boys got arrested for going out late and they froze. But then they just disappeared.
Nov 11, 2009, 9:04pm   #24
I've really enjoyed TS3, actually. I hate the gardening skill though..
Nov 12, 2009, 1:58am   #25
rocketship
i'm not sure if i like sims 3.the sims 2 are way better.maybe i should wait for the expansion pack and see how it goes.
Nov 13, 2009, 10:13am   #26
^ Yeah, the first expansion pack comes out in a few days.
Nov 13, 2009, 11:06pm   #27
So Sweet!
I'm not buying it. I want them to come out with another seasons pack.
Nov 14, 2009, 1:06am   #28
Gatekeeper!
Nov 14, 2009, 8:59am   #29
Embrace Your Face!
Does anyone have any problems with downloading the objects? Mines get to the Games Launcher then won't download after that. Anyone had that problem?
Nov 14, 2009, 1:08pm   #30
So Sweet!
You have to use the upload button in the launcher to up upload the downloaded content into the game.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Computers & Electronics