Home The Playground Computers & Electronics

Posting pictures with iphone app

POST A REPLY

Jul 19, 2012, 9:58am   #1
c
Ladies, I have a iphone 3gs and when I try to post a picture I get a message that the picture is too big...do you experience that as well? How do you reduce the size of the image in iphone? Thanks for your help!
Jul 19, 2012, 11:45am   #2
I have an iphone 4s and yup happens all the time no matter what i do- I downloaded a free app called pic collage and I have found that i am able to upload all my photos using this app- very simple to use and have no issues-
Jul 19, 2012, 12:20pm   #3
I have an Android phone and every time i try to upload to the app it crashes. I downloaded the photobucket app and upload to that instead then use the links to post.
Jul 19, 2012, 12:29pm   #4
I downloaded an app called Photogene to resize my pics and then upload it.
Jul 19, 2012, 12:30pm   #5
~Totes & Pockets~
BagFetish told me to reduce all the photo settings to small and it's working for me on the iPhone 4.

Name:  image-2953895059.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  317.2 KB

I set it to JPG. and LOW RESOLUTION.
Jul 19, 2012, 1:05pm   #6
I have an Iphone 3gs and havent had any problems. Not sure what my settings are though. (I dont know how to check)
Jul 19, 2012, 1:25pm   #7
P
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by bevie125
I have an Iphone 3gs and havent had any problems. Not sure what my settings are though. (I dont know how to check)
Really? I have the exact same phone and it won't let me upload pictures to the forum.
Jul 19, 2012, 1:39pm   #8
I don't have an iphone, but are you able to access the camera settings and change the size/resolution of the photos you take? If you go into the camera, there should be a way to do that...
Jul 19, 2012, 1:45pm   #9
Iphone Addict!
Iphone users!!

Change your settings :P

open your pf app.... go to more in the lower right corner, settings, forum posting options, set attachment to jpg, and attachment quality to small or meduim... ( i have mine set on medium) iphone 4s users Use small as you have a better cam.

and you should be fine to upload.
Jul 19, 2012, 1:46pm   #10
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by mang0
I don't have an iphone, but are you able to access the camera settings and change the size/resolution of the photos you take? If you go into the camera, there should be a way to do that...
you cant change the cam settings ..
Jul 19, 2012, 1:55pm   #11
More please!
Moved this to electronics for you since it isn't really a Coach question. There are also helpful tips on posting photos in the Feedback area.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Computers & Electronics