Home The Playground Computers & Electronics

iPhone 4s in BLACK or WHITE??


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 17, 2012, 10:20pm   #76
MarneeB's Avatar
~One Day At A Time~
A friend of mine has the white and while I think it's very nice I just couldn't choose white over black for myself. Not sure why, I think I'd be afraid of it looking dirty quicker than the black.
May 19, 2012, 8:09pm   #77
jenny70's Avatar
Member
I just upgraded my black iPhone 4 to the white 4S and I love it!
May 21, 2012, 8:44am   #78
N
Nat
Account Deactivated
I just upgraded today and I ordered the white one. My first white! It will be here on Friday, I'm so excited!!
May 21, 2012, 11:59am   #79
lolitablue's Avatar
Happy Place!!
My sister went from white Ipad 2 to a black IPad new gen. She told me her white one was turning yellowish!! My BBerry bold is white and it did turn yellow over time so I wondered and went ahead and got a black IPad new gen. Hope I love it because the appeal of the white one sounded better for me!
May 21, 2012, 1:13pm   #80
Mininana's Avatar
Dino <3
Originally Posted by lolitablue
My sister went from white Ipad 2 to a black IPad new gen. She told me her white one was turning yellowish!! My BBerry bold is white and it did turn yellow over time so I wondered and went ahead and got a black IPad new gen. Hope I love it because the appeal of the white one sounded better for me!

my white iphone hasn't turned yellow yet (6 months of use... ) but I find the black so much sleeker anyway! I am never getting a white anything anymore :)
May 21, 2012, 1:39pm   #81
lolitablue's Avatar
Happy Place!!
Originally Posted by Mininana
my white iphone hasn't turned yellow yet (6 months of use... ) but I find the black so much sleeker anyway! I am never getting a white anything anymore :)
Hey there!! Black is sleeker, isn't it!!
Cannot wait for mine to get here!!
May 21, 2012, 2:35pm   #82
N
Nat
Account Deactivated
You've got me worried now. I hope mine doesn't turn yellow
May 21, 2012, 2:48pm   #83
ellief's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Mininana
I am never getting a white anything anymore :)
I agree! I've had my white iPhone since the first release and it doesn't look dirty or isn't turning yellow, but the black just looks sleeker.

I did have the white iPad and it was DEFINITELY yellowing. Sold it and got the new gen black one. So happy I did!!
May 21, 2012, 9:40pm   #84
p
Member
I have both the iphone and ipad in white and they're not turning yellow. I guess it depends on the case.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
May 23, 2012, 9:27am   #85
Jahpson's Avatar
Member
Pick any one. There is cases that come in different colors that mask the original one anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
May 25, 2012, 7:58am   #86
lolitablue's Avatar
Happy Place!!
And now I changed to white!!! Being careful with it will be a good idea, for starters!!! Must find a great case for it!!!
May 30, 2012, 7:44am   #87
MissLaraDL's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Nat
I just upgraded today and I ordered the white one. My first white! It will be here on Friday, I'm so excited!!
Congrats!!! You'll love it I went from a black 3G to a white 4s and am totally in love with it!!!! It's as white as the first day I got it and I think white is just very girly!!! ❤
Jun 14, 2012, 12:05am   #88
coconutsboston's Avatar
Member
white
Jun 17, 2012, 10:48am   #89
LV Rawks's Avatar
Sofa King HOT!
I have the iPhone 4 32G in white. I had the iPhone 4 16G in black before but upgraded to the 32 the week the 4S came out. The 32 4 was the same price as the 4S 16.
My husband has the black. Both are nice, but I think the white is more feminine.
Jun 22, 2012, 6:38pm   #90
S
Member
Black just to keep it classic.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Computers & Electronics  
TOP

Thread Tools