Home > >

IPad 2 black or white

POST A REPLY

Mar 18, 2011, 2:53pm   #1
munkeebag81
For those of you who got one. Which color did you pick? I'm having such a hard time making up my mind.
Mar 18, 2011, 2:59pm   #2
bag-mania
I have not bought one yet, but I'm leaning towards white.
Mar 18, 2011, 3:02pm   #3
angelicskater16
HeRmEs CrAzEd!!!!!
Im getting the WHITE!!!!!!
Mar 18, 2011, 3:14pm   #4
seahorseinstripes
bag greed bug
i have the iPad 1 and if i'm going to get the iPad2 i'm gonna get the black.
i loved apple products and i think anything in white are cool but i see a lot of movies or videos on my iPad1 and i prefer to have black frames on it
Mar 18, 2011, 3:39pm   #5
munkeebag81
I agree. I think the black would be better if your watching a vid.

I just can't decide. I think the white is so 'girly' and pretty and the black is more 'chic' lol.

Originally Posted by seahorseinstripes
i have the iPad 1 and if i'm going to get the iPad2 i'm gonna get the black.
i loved apple products and i think anything in white are cool but i see a lot of movies or videos on my iPad1 and i prefer to have black frames on it
Mar 18, 2011, 3:46pm   #6
seahorseinstripes
bag greed bug
munkeebag81 is it possible for u to try and hold both before deciding?
i have my black one to know my preference, maybe try to browse on the screen.
the white is so pretty to look at but i use my iPad a lot to know the black is for me.
beside games, browsing and all the fun i have with it, i use it a lot for work to, to show presentation, pdf, keynote and stuff. and somehow i feel the black is talkin "business" lol

good luck deciding :)
Mar 18, 2011, 3:49pm   #7
RaeBelle
The Commish
DH got white, so if I get one I'm getting black. I like to be able to easily tell them apart.
Mar 18, 2011, 6:02pm   #8
d
dec5
initially wanted the white one because its cleaner to look at... but after reading reviews that the white somehow distracts the eye during watching vids/movies... so finally ended getting the black instead.
Mar 18, 2011, 10:48pm   #9
alliep
I got the black and have been on the fence on if I should get the white and I went to the Apple store today and just tried out the white to see and I found that I like my black one soo much better. Now, I'm deciding if I should hunt down one with AT&T or keep my Verizon one. I'm just never satisfied is what my issue is.
Mar 18, 2011, 11:03pm   #10
munkeebag81
Sigh... I ordered the black 16gb att on 3/11. It will be here on Tuesday. However, I think I will need the 32gb. Hubby was the one who said I wouldn't need 32.. should have never listened to him cause now they have a shipping date of 4to5 weeks.

So I've decided to stick with black. Placed a new order for the 32. Will keep the 16 for a few weeks and play with is and then send it back to Apple.
Mar 18, 2011, 11:10pm   #11
alliep
Always go up one size more than what you think your going to use. When the first ipad came out I was gung ho for the 16gb and what pushed me to 32gb was that they had just sold the last 16b and I'm glad I went for it. It's the perfect size. 64gb however, is complete overkill.
Mar 18, 2011, 11:14pm   #12
kat99
White!
Mar 18, 2011, 11:15pm   #13
B
Beach Bum
I ordered the white one so I can tell the difference between the black one I already have..lol
Mar 19, 2011, 1:02pm   #14
Icecaramellatte
White
Mar 19, 2011, 1:49pm   #15
BellestChele
I have the white and I love it. I haven't watched a full movie in it but I have watched a lot of YouTube videos, most of them being from concerts so they're always dark, and I haven't found the white to be distracting at all. But its definitely a personal preference thing.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >