Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

IPad 2 black or white

POST A REPLY

Nov 18, 2011, 5:46pm   #121
d
dbtbandit67
Black, and it's partly because of the sleek body and the material its composed out of. I don't know to describe it in words exactly, but when you hold it in person you'll see what I mean. The iPad 1 would look better in white because it's a little more thicker and squarer, but the iPad 2 has a smooth rounded edge.

The white body would also take your eyes attention away from the screen and unto the body. It's a very loud color.
Nov 26, 2011, 9:57am   #122
Bvlgari_Babe
Loving my iPad
I have the white iPad 2. Bought it 6 months ago. Within a few days I put a matte/antiglare plastic protector over the screen. I love the white iPad, I've used black for I find the white far easier on the eyes. The white "border" is not distracting for me, remains very clean and it looks more modern.

Originally Posted by exotikittenx
Anyone who has had the white ipad? Do you still love it? Does it get dirty or anything? How is it faring? Thanks!
Nov 27, 2011, 2:52am   #123
i
icecube_pmb
black!
Nov 28, 2011, 12:10am   #124
h
habanerita
I have the IPad2 in white and love it, I got a real cool case in red from Brookstone that has a built in bluetooth keyboard for when I want to type documents, it keeps the Ipad safe and takes the place of a stand since it allows the Ipad to stand up on its own while I type or while I surf the web.

Here is a link to the Case
http://www.brookstone.com/bluetooth-...rtfolio-ipad-2
Nov 29, 2011, 11:24pm   #125
Trayler
VRS...
Black...I compared the two colors and even though the white is cute and clean looking, I preferred the sharpness of the black.
Jan 24, 2012, 8:46pm   #126
J
Jax808
White
Jan 24, 2012, 9:02pm   #127
a_Jarai
White. Its cuter. Depends on your style really. I like the white though, but the black is more... "classic apple"!

Make-Up. Nails. Fashion. Beauty.
Follow me on Twitter: @alanijarai
Jan 26, 2012, 8:28am   #128
ChiChi143
Black for iPad because it looks sharper. But I like white better for the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >