POST A REPLY

May 6, 2012, 12:34am   #16
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
Originally Posted by spetses
Wow, that "anytime Antoinette" is freaky! I'll have to give that a try...
It was I didn't know she knew my name. I go by Toni. I guess somewhere in the storage and serial numbers is my real name. Lol
Jun 15, 2012, 9:24am   #17
sandyclaws
<3 my iPhone
i LOVE LOVE Love my iPhone!! i used to have a DroidX and my fiance loves his new Droid Razr!!....we always joke around what my phone can do that his cant and vice versa.....well last night he told me that hes thinking about switching to the iPhone!! woooo i converted him FINALLY!! lol....now we just have to wait for the upgrade :]
Aug 2, 2012, 9:01am   #18
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
Originally Posted by andyTerry
" I love's my iphone" and who doesn't ? :) just kidding, but that is cute device that anyone MUST love :)
Ha ha.
I rarely use the iPad or MacBook cause this phone does everything. I hope I don't "blow it up" from over use. Lmao.
Aug 3, 2012, 9:30pm   #19
Murphy47
Switched from DroidX to iPhone 4 six months ago. Miss the big screen and customizable keyboard. And ease of downloading songs. BUT the iPhone works everyday no worries!! Since I like to actually CALL people on my phone this is a plus. Droids r too unreliable for me.
Aug 3, 2012, 10:03pm   #20
Sarni
it is what it is....
I have just switched to iPhone from an android phone and I love love love it! My husband has the new Samsung phone and yes it has a big screen but you couldn't pay me to switch back. The iPhone is perfect for me.
Aug 3, 2012, 10:13pm   #21
Materialgirl417
iL♥ve My iPhone
This phone is seriously my b.f.f! Ha. Love it!!
Aug 3, 2012, 10:18pm   #22
Murphy47
There's probably an app for that 😊lol
Aug 5, 2012, 4:10pm   #23
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by addisonshopper
Am seriously in awe of this lil gadget. I cant believe I waited all these years to get one. I'm on it constantly 24/7. I don't think there is anything bad I can say about it.
I live Siri but I haven't used it much in recent months gotta start using her again.
My iPhone is my life! Cali is my life line... I've had an iPhone since the 3G and I wouldn't change phones ever...
Aug 5, 2012, 4:13pm   #24
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by addisonshopper
I have been using Siri a lot more these days. Especially when driving.
I said thank you to Siri earlier and she replied any time Antoinette. I freaked , didn't know she knew my name.
I don't have Siri I'm only using an iPhone 4. I will upgrade when the next phone comes out.. I didn't feel there was much point going from the 4 to the 4s with talk of the 5
Aug 5, 2012, 4:22pm   #25
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by sandyclaws
i LOVE LOVE Love my iPhone!! i used to have a DroidX and my fiance loves his new Droid Razr!!....we always joke around what my phone can do that his cant and vice versa.....well last night he told me that hes thinking about switching to the iPhone!! woooo i converted him FINALLY!! lol....now we just have to wait for the upgrade :]
I do the same.. S/o has a bb .. Meh boring to me.. I like that I can do some much customizing with my phone.
Aug 5, 2012, 4:23pm   #26
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by Murphy47
Switched from DroidX to iPhone 4 six months ago. Miss the big screen and customizable keyboard. And ease of downloading songs. BUT the iPhone works everyday no worries!! Since I like to actually CALL people on my phone this is a plus. Droids r too unreliable for me.
Is to jailbroke? You can change your keyboard once it is .. What is the issue with downloading songs?
Aug 5, 2012, 4:24pm   #27
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by Materialgirl417
This phone is seriously my b.f.f! Ha. Love it!!
Same!!!
Aug 6, 2012, 7:58am   #28
karmallory
Newlywed <3
I would really be so lost without my iPhone! I cannot count how many times I've had to google an address and immediately plug it the phone's gps to make it to events in new places on time. Lifesaver! I also love not having to turn on my computer all the time because my iPhone does pretty much everything.
Oh, last thing! I also love that I can SO easily switch the keyboard to other languages because I often have to type or email in Spanish of German and all the characters are easily accessed with the iPhone.
Aug 6, 2012, 11:57pm   #29
addisonshopper
Where your BOSS at ?
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish

I don't have Siri I'm only using an iPhone 4. I will upgrade when the next phone comes out.. I didn't feel there was much point going from the 4 to the 4s with talk of the 5
It is worth it to me. I finally know how to talk to Siri do that I don't have to repeat myself or my texts come out all wrong. It's a great tool when utilized fully.
I wonder if the 5 is going to have it.
Aug 7, 2012, 6:45pm   #30
Gypsycruiser
Gypsy
Just got my new iPhone 4S yesterday. Trying to find a new ringtone....what a pain, lol.

I have not had a chance to try Siri out yet. Have no idea how to turn it on. I switched from a iPhone 4 to the 4S and it's a bit different.

But.....I do love my iPhone!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >