Home The Playground Computers & Electronics

Beats Dr Dre Monster Headphone

POST A REPLY

May 23, 2012, 7:20am   #1
m
Hi, dear tpfers, does anyone know where can I buy authentic beats by dr dre studio headphone and have it ship to Singapore? because my local store sell at a much higher price. I really need to know as I'm buying a surprise gift for my sister. Btw is this authentic http://www.amazon.com/Beats-Studio-B...775409&sr=1-11 . May I know how much does authentic studio beats headphone cost in the U.S or other prices? so that I can roughtly know thw range and wont fall in the trap of cheaper fake product. Thank you so much, hope you guys can let me know. Thanks
May 23, 2012, 9:21am   #2
I dont know if Best Buy ships overseas but it definitely available there

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jun 1, 2012, 9:08am   #3
m
thanks alot. Btw does anyone know how much the dr.dre monster studio headphone cost in the U.S (Authentic and brand new price in store)? because my local store sell at almost USD$530 which I think is overpriced. Does Amazon sell reall authentic brand new one? is this authentic? is this authentic http://www.amazon.com/Beats-Studio-B...?s=electronics ?
Jun 1, 2012, 1:50pm   #4
My baby, Bellis
What a nice gift! I am thinking about getting these for my husband for Father's Day. The headphones in the Amazon link are definitely authentic. To be 100% sure they are authentic make sure the Amazon listing says "ships from and sold by Amazon. Average price $300-$400 depending on the style. I just checked and they do ship to Singapore. Just check the shipping times so you know if you need faster shipping to get it in time for your sister's birthday.
Jun 10, 2012, 11:19am   #5
Fashionably me :)
My brother just got these in white, they are so worth the money!!!
Jun 22, 2012, 6:39pm   #6
S
You can try calling Best Buy or buy them on the site.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Computers & Electronics