Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Would you wear Coral year round?

POST A REPLY

Jun 16, 2011, 6:48pm   #1
bevie125
I have a Coach credit just burning a hole in my bag, and I really love the Patent Coral Kristin Hobo. Do you think I could pull this off even through the fall? I really like the Patent Beige color too, because its so neutral, but that Coral is just calling to me. Any thoughts?
Jun 16, 2011, 7:12pm   #2
4vryng
Coach-my candy store
I would definitely wear that coral in the fall.
Jun 16, 2011, 7:22pm   #3
trendyaznchica
I think the Coral would look great with the darker fall palette... and with winter white!
Jun 16, 2011, 7:32pm   #4
crushgoil
I would for sure wear coral in the fall!!!
Jun 16, 2011, 7:48pm   #5
bevie125
I am so glad you think so! I am trying to be a little more "frugal" with my Coach purchases, where I can use them for more than one season. Money gets tight sometimes so when I want to feed the addiction I am really trying to be more reasonable than I used to be
Jun 16, 2011, 7:50pm   #6
stormi
♥am i a coachie now?
i 'd wear her year round... but then i use my black purse in the summer it my outfit calls for it!
Jun 16, 2011, 8:23pm   #7
Joannek1717
Coral is a year round color FOR SURE!!!!!!!!! GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 16, 2011, 8:25pm   #8
d
dawnqueenb69
Account Deactivated
I would wear that all year round...I plan on carrying my Pale Pink Leather Hobo whenever I feel like it..I paid for it, so that means I don't go by the Seasons and colors.. Btw, that is a very pretty hobo.
Jun 16, 2011, 8:35pm   #9
paula3boys
I love the coral patent color. You have to see it IRL to truly appreciate it because the pictures don't show the shimmer there is to it.

and I'd get coral over that beigish patent color because that will have transfer issues a little quicker than coral would. I had camel patent that ended up with transfer :(
Jun 16, 2011, 9:11pm   #10
grannytoabbi
I agree with everyone else, wear her rear round!
Jun 16, 2011, 9:23pm   #11
Mrs. Mac
Purse Queen
Originally Posted by dawnqueenb69
I would wear that all year round...I plan on carrying my Pale Pink Leather Hobo whenever I feel like it..I paid for it, so that means I don't go by the Seasons and colors.. Btw, that is a very pretty hobo.
I agree and same here with my yellow satchel!!!!!!!!!
Jun 16, 2011, 9:29pm   #12
Robicslady
Mad about bags
Coral is perfect year-round! Great w/ warm fall colors, spring and summer brights, whatever!
Jun 16, 2011, 9:33pm   #13
luvcoach2
Yes. I carry coral year round. Looks lovely with rich browns and other fall colors and provides a pop of color in the spring/summer. Enjoy!!!
Jun 16, 2011, 9:36pm   #14
d
dawnqueenb69
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Mrs. Mac
I agree and same here with my yellow satchel!!!!!!!!!
I think you're yellow satchel would be great in the Fall and year round for that matter..The color goes great with blacks, grays, whites, etc..I just try not to get caught up in the color by season...

I don't buy alot of bags, but I do play favorites, so I tend to carry my favorite more. This pink leather on my hobo is just so pretty, and
it is my lightest bag, and my prettiest...
Jun 16, 2011, 9:43pm   #15
MarneeB
~One Day At A Time~
I don't go by seasons/colors so I would wear it year round!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >