Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

tPF Official Coach Spring 2012 Preview!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Mar 13, 2012, 3:42pm   #1561
crushgoil's Avatar
crushgoil
Member
I emailed JAX and they said there is currently no information that says the pleated leather will be made in a Lindsey! Sad! I'm not sure a regular Sophia will be big enough for me :(
Mar 13, 2012, 3:43pm   #1562
lmccafferty's Avatar
lmccafferty
Member
Originally Posted by harajukupooh

Wow! Not really a fan of the Lindsey but this one is making me reconsider. Congrats!
I was never a fan of the Lindsey either. I bought and returned the regular leather several times but I needed a little more structure in the bag. I saw this and fell in love and she is just the right amount of structure with the perfect softness. I also thought the regular leather looked funny with how long it was, but this one is more rounded at the bottom, making it look less long. If that makes sense lol
Mar 13, 2012, 3:51pm   #1563
KYPurseFanatic's Avatar
KYPurseFanatic
Member
Originally Posted by crushgoil
I emailed JAX and they said there is currently no information that says the pleated leather will be made in a Lindsey! Sad! I'm not sure a regular Sophia will be big enough for me :(
Ugh! Hopefully they do anyways! Red Sophia is not big enough for me either! :(
Mar 13, 2012, 3:52pm   #1564
KYPurseFanatic's Avatar
KYPurseFanatic
Member
I saw the scarf print wristlets today at my fp boutique that matches the DDs of the Charlie and the Jayden. Its more like a canvas material....not a fan!
Mar 13, 2012, 4:04pm   #1565
zaara10's Avatar
zaara10
Member
Originally Posted by lmccafferty
Here is my navy lace Lindsey!

The first one is with flash and of the detail. The second is more of the true color.
Wow! A real beauty!!! More pics please!!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Mar 13, 2012, 5:55pm   #1566
BonBonz's Avatar
BonBonz
Member
Pics of a couple of Waverly butterfly accessories...

Zip Around Wallet 47635, $198
Small Wristlet 47637, $58
Attached Images
 
Mar 13, 2012, 6:01pm   #1567
BonBonz's Avatar
BonBonz
Member
We've seen the burnt orange Sophia. Here's a pic of the parchment Tossed Laser Sophia #19626. Also available in shell pink.

Second pics shows the Lace Leather Maggie #19625 in parchment. Also available in shell pink. On the right is the Mini Sophia #19704 in shell pink. Also available in parchment.
Attached Images
  
Mar 13, 2012, 6:06pm   #1568
sallyinmaui's Avatar
sallyinmaui
Member
Originally Posted by BonBonz
We've seen the burnt orange Sophia. Here's a pic of the parchment Tossed Laser Sophia #19626. Also available in shell pink.

Second pics shows the Lace Leather Maggie #19625 in parchment. Also available in shell pink. And the Mini Sophia #19704 in shell pink. Also available in parchment.
So pretty! Can't wait to see the shell pink.
Mar 13, 2012, 6:12pm   #1569
CA-Anonymous's Avatar
CA-Anonymous
Kelly B.
Originally Posted by BonBonz
Pics of a couple of Waverly butterfly accessories...

Zip Around Wallet 47635, $198
Small Wristlet 47637, $58
thanks for posting these....Would you happen to have the style # of the butterfly keychain?
Mar 13, 2012, 6:16pm   #1570
BonBonz's Avatar
BonBonz
Member
Originally Posted by CA-Anonymous
thanks for posting these....Would you happen to have the style # of the butterfly keychain?
Sorry, forgot that one. It's the Leather Stripe Butterfly Keyfob #93143 and is $38.
Mar 13, 2012, 6:18pm   #1571
l
lovemyzoes
lovemyzoes
butterfly keychain #93143
the color red sophia diagonal pleated is called ruby and is available to order now.
Mar 13, 2012, 6:35pm   #1572
BonBonz's Avatar
BonBonz
Member
More pics of the Lace Leather Maggie #19625...
Attached Images
  
Mar 13, 2012, 6:53pm   #1573
donnaoh's Avatar
donnaoh
PurseCollector
Originally Posted by BonBonz
We've seen the burnt orange Sophia. Here's a pic of the parchment Tossed Laser Sophia #19626. Also available in shell pink.

Second pics shows the Lace Leather Maggie #19625 in parchment. Also available in shell pink. On the right is the Mini Sophia #19704 in shell pink. Also available in parchment.
I still wish large Sophia's were coming back! Whaaaaaa....

thanks for posting these lovely shots of the Sophia's...just makes we wish for the large...*sigh*
Mar 13, 2012, 8:30pm   #1574
crushgoil's Avatar
crushgoil
Member
Originally Posted by BonBonz
Pics of a couple of Waverly butterfly accessories...

Zip Around Wallet 47635, $198
Small Wristlet 47637, $58
I'm so happy I like the butterfly accessories since I ordered one without having seen pictures!
Mar 13, 2012, 8:39pm   #1575
Crazy for Bags's Avatar
Crazy for Bags
Member
Originally Posted by donnaoh
I still wish large Sophia's were coming back! Whaaaaaa....

thanks for posting these lovely shots of the Sophia's...just makes we wish for the large...*sigh*
Me too! I'd love the pleated in a large sophia - especially in ruby!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools