Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

TPF & Coach Need YOUR vote

View Poll Results: Which bag is your favorite?
Coach Gathered Sophia 85 27.16%
Coach Jeweled Sophia 57 18.21%
Coach Madison Embossed Python Shoulder Bag 93 29.71%
Coach Madison Patent Large Sophia 78 24.92%
Voters: 313. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Sep 3, 2010, 2:57pm   #1
Vlad
Coach has asked PurseBlog's Megs to be a guest blogger on coach.com for the month of October. We want to include our forum members and readers in guest blogging for Coach by having you help tell us your favorite bag from the upcoming Madison collection.

PurseBlog will be covering the new Madison collection, set to launch September 29th, and we will feature whatever bag our PurseBlog readers and TPF members choose - along with a matching giveaway (which will coincide with the guest blog on Coach.com)!

Please let us know your favorite from the collection by voting in this poll. Thank you!

Coach Gathered Sophia

Coach Jeweled Sophia

Coach Madison Embossed Python Shoulder Bag

Coach Madison Patent Large Sophia in crimson
Last edited Sep 3, 2010 at 3:28pm.
Sep 3, 2010, 3:10pm   #2
l
lov
Yay!! We get to voice our opinions
I like the Coach patent large sophia in crimson.
IMHO it's a more versatile bag than the rest. I need an everyday bag. My second would be the gathered sophia. It's stunning But I feel like you have to be too careful with it. Not ideal
The python one is pretty material color BUT too Huge.
With all due respect but The Jeweled Sophia is just down right UUUUUGLY! Who ever thought of that needs a good
Last edited Sep 3, 2010 at 3:19pm.
Sep 3, 2010, 3:12pm   #3
grannytoabbi
Good luck Megs. I just voted for the Coach Madison patent lg. Sophia!
Sep 3, 2010, 3:15pm   #4
cbarber1123
Patent Large Sophia has my vote.
Sep 3, 2010, 3:15pm   #5
grannytoabbi
Originally Posted by lov
Yay!! We get to voice our opinions
I like the Coach patent large sophia in crimson.
IMHO it's a more versatile bag than the rest. My second i the pretty factor would be the gathered sophia. But I feel like you have to be too careful with it cause of the material. Not ideal
The python one is pretty material color BUT too Huge.
With all due respect but The Jeweled Sophia is just down right UUUUUGLY! Who ever thought of that needs a good
It's funny, I was voting and when I submitted a saw that you had voted the same as me. Who says great minds think alike. I also agree with you regarding the the jewled Sophia!
Sep 3, 2010, 3:16pm   #6
Megs
I love bags
Thanks!! I was approached about the guest blogging but wanted to make sure to include the forum members and PurseBlog readers in the decision. You all are a very very important voice and the direct buyers/fan-base of the company!
Sep 3, 2010, 3:16pm   #7
Megs
I love bags
I like the jeweled Sophia!
Sep 3, 2010, 3:17pm   #8
Weekend shopper
Mike Ness Fan!
I voted for the Patent Sophia! I am really wanting this bag in crimson It looks like a true red and Coach does not do red bags often.
Sep 3, 2010, 3:17pm   #9
l
lov
Originally Posted by Megs
Thanks!! I was approached about the guest blogging but wanted to make sure to include the forum members and PurseBlog readers in the decision. You all are a very very important voice and the direct buyers/fan-base of the company!

Thanks so much!!! We really appreciate that!
Y'all have provided a great forum!
Sep 3, 2010, 3:18pm   #10
l
lov
Originally Posted by grannytoabbi
It's funny, I was voting and when I submitted a saw that you had voted the same as me. Who says great minds think alike. I also agree with you regarding the the jewled Sophia!

Whoot, Whoot!!!!
I wish they had one of those lifting up the roof smileys
Sep 3, 2010, 3:20pm   #11
l
lov
Dang! Now I feel like I NEED that red sophia!
Sep 3, 2010, 3:21pm   #12
hrimaliv
here I'm alive
patent definitely. what a hot bag!
Sep 3, 2010, 3:23pm   #13
l
lov
Originally Posted by Megs
I like the jeweled Sophia!

OOPS!!!
Sep 3, 2010, 3:23pm   #14
emilybug
purse fickle
I voted for the jeweled Sophia but I wanted to vote for the python shoulder bag, too.
Love them both!
The jeweled Sophia is a combination of antiquity and modern chic. I love how the jewels have an "antique" vintage flair that adds a real mixture of personality to the modern silhouette. I think it's beautiful, in a classy, vintage, luxurious sort of way.

I love the python, too. It's gorgeous and I think you could perk up any outfit with this. What a fab accessory!!! Love it!
Last edited Sep 3, 2010 at 3:47pm.
Sep 3, 2010, 3:26pm   #15
PickyCoachLover
MoreRoseGoldPlease
I am not a fan of the Sophias at all...but if I had to pick one, it would be the gathered Sophia, but in purple. I like the way the leather is.
If the patent on the Sophia is anything like the AG Sabrina, then ugh. Too thick.
So yeah, I like the gathered. Just in purple.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >