Home Contemporary Designers Coach

So about these 40% off letters...

POST A REPLY

Aug 22, 2012, 2:24pm   #1
Coachie-in-training
I found a bag I realllly want as my reward for a major job promo, and I was considering trying to find a 40% off letter to help defray some of the cost as it is much pricier then I would normally spend.

Are these letters transferable? I want to try and find a cheap one somewhere and I wasn't sure if it gave a code on it to use (so I can purchase online), or if the letter just states 40% off and my SA would deny it because my name isn't on it :)

I don't want to spend money on something I can't use, but at the same time- I wanna try and buy the bag this weekend..LOL

Thanks for the insight!
Aug 22, 2012, 5:20pm   #2
Glider Crazy!
As far as i know they aren't transferable. Mine is a note on my account. I think the actual letter has personal information on it, too.
Aug 22, 2012, 5:26pm   #3
He got SWAG!!!
Originally Posted by enigma97
I found a bag I realllly want as my reward for a major job promo, and I was considering trying to find a 40% off letter to help defray some of the cost as it is much pricier then I would normally spend.

Are these letters transferable? I want to try and find a cheap one somewhere and I wasn't sure if it gave a code on it to use (so I can purchase online), or if the letter just states 40% off and my SA would deny it because my name isn't on it :)

I don't want to spend money on something I can't use, but at the same time- I wanna try and buy the bag this weekend..LOL

Thanks for the insight!
I gave my letter once to a friend. N she was able to use it
Aug 22, 2012, 6:00pm   #4
The letter doesn't say it's NOT transferable! It has my name/address on the top (obviously because it was mailed to me).

It says "Dear _______, <insert template text of letter here>"

I imagine it depends on the SA whether or not they will take it.... but you could just say a friend gave it to you.
Aug 22, 2012, 6:35pm   #5
He got SWAG!!!
Originally Posted by enigma97

Thanks for the insight!

My friend used it online and worked with no problem
Aug 22, 2012, 9:43pm   #6
i used it once with jax and no problem also
Aug 22, 2012, 10:23pm   #7
Coachie-in-training
Thanks all! Time to stalk da bay!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach