Home Contemporary Designers Coach

Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 22, 2012, 11:38pm   #46
katev's Avatar
"The Bag Whisperer!"
Originally Posted by SoLovely
How lovely! I especially like the Gracie and the Gramercy. Wonderful finds; amazing prices.
I just bought a new-to-me Coach this week at a consignment shop. I will try to take and upload photos tomorrow.
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing your find!
Apr 22, 2012, 11:58pm   #47
madisonave5011's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa
OMG what an amazing deal, lucky you!
William you know I already expressed my jealousy at these amazing finds. Hate you! Kidding, of course
haha you're so funny!! I was so excited to find these. I sent the little pink demi to my aunt and she loved it! I also gave the dot demi to my best friend and she loved it too!! I was very excited!! And as you know I kept the Willis for myself ; )
Apr 23, 2012, 10:37am   #48
SoLovely's Avatar
Member
I just bought this Friday. I've been looking so hard for a bag with: a top handle, a detachable cross-body strap, at least one internal zipped compartment, and smooth (not pebbled) leather. This was the first I've found that met all those criteria and did not cost an outrageous amount of money.
But I think I may have paid too much! (At least, by my frugal criteria.)
Does anyone know anything about this bag? To my eye, it dates to the 90's?
Attached Images
   
Apr 23, 2012, 11:51am   #49
whateve's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by SoLovely
I just bought this Friday. I've been looking so hard for a bag with: a top handle, a detachable cross-body strap, at least one internal zipped compartment, and smooth (not pebbled) leather. This was the first I've found that met all those criteria and did not cost an outrageous amount of money.
But I think I may have paid too much! (At least, by my frugal criteria.)
Does anyone know anything about this bag? To my eye, it dates to the 90's?
These are pretty rare. I haven't seen too many on eBay. The larger vintage bags always go for more. It looks like it is in excellent shape as well. You probably got a good deal. You can tell a lot about the age from the creed. If the serial number is all numerical digits, then your purse is pre-1994. If there is a letter in the first digit, then the second digit represents the year it was made. In that case, the numbers after the dash are the style number. If you post this, including a picture of the creed on the Identify thread, someone will tell you the name and the year this was made.
Apr 23, 2012, 11:53am   #50
ledobe's Avatar
Too Many Pink Bags
That's like the Darth Vader of Coach Bags (very cool. If you post pix of the bag and creed in the ID thread I'm sure someone can help you out.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/id-...l#post21667598
Apr 23, 2012, 9:30pm   #51
Jessi319's Avatar
Thread Starter
champagne tastes
Originally Posted by SoLovely;[URL="tel:21672833"
21672833[/URL]]I just bought this Friday. I've been looking so hard for a bag with: a top handle, a detachable cross-body strap, at least one internal zipped compartment, and smooth (not pebbled) leather. This was the first I've found that met all those criteria and did not cost an outrageous amount of money.
But I think I may have paid too much! (At least, by my frugal criteria.)
Does anyone know anything about this bag? To my eye, it dates to the 90's?

Wow...I love this bag....so classy!! And it looks to be in awesome shape. I'd have been willing to pay more than my usual amount to find that rare of a bag in that good of condition.
Apr 24, 2012, 1:51am   #52
whateve's Avatar
Member
Possibly the cutest thing ever! $49.99 new without tags! Listed on eBay for $299!
Attached Images
 
Apr 24, 2012, 2:40am   #53
purse-cursed's Avatar
My HG changes daily
Great finds!! I've been dying to share mine.

I found both of these on Craigslist in ONE day I couldn't believe it. The blue one I drove an hour return for and got it for $200, it sold for $430 on eBay as it needed a small repair.

The graphite one my fiance drove 1.5 hours for the next day after offering an extra $20 for her to hold it, and got it for $110 total. It sold on eBay for $300.

Not too shabby a profit for one day of treasure hunting I'd say, wish everyday was like that

Apr 24, 2012, 11:23am   #54
Jessi319's Avatar
Thread Starter
champagne tastes
Originally Posted by purse-cursed
Great finds!! I've been dying to share mine.

I found both of these on Craigslist in ONE day I couldn't believe it. The blue one I drove an hour return for and got it for $200, it sold for $430 on eBay as it needed a small repair.

The graphite one my fiance drove 1.5 hours for the next day after offering an extra $20 for her to hold it, and got it for $110 total. It sold on eBay for $300.

Not too shabby a profit for one day of treasure hunting I'd say, wish everyday was like that

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/a...cursed/101.jpg
Very cool. You think like I do....if I'm not gonna carry it, I always try to flip it and make some $!!
Apr 24, 2012, 11:24am   #55
Jessi319's Avatar
Thread Starter
champagne tastes
Originally Posted by whateve
Possibly the cutest thing ever! $49.99 new without tags! Listed on eBay for $299!
This little gal is TOO CUTE for words!! Great deal!

and on a side note: I'm suffering Coach "bargain find" withdrawals. My fave thrift shop has been running half off coupons and all their stock is horribly picked over. I did get a nearly mint Kate Spade for $15 but that's not Coach, so I won't take up extra space on here showing it!! But it took the edge off my withdrawal LOL.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:47am   #56
Jessi319's Avatar
Thread Starter
champagne tastes
I love the Bleecter Hobo w/ tattersall lining. This retailed, I think, for $448. I found her for $99. The Preppy Mix fob was $58 and I found her for $28. Yet another GREEN bag. I can't get enough apparently. The little Legacy "book" in photo is that small Japanese calendar/bookcover combo I'd found on eBay. It holds my 2 year planner pretty nicely. That wasn't reallty a deal, just something I "had to have".


By jessi319 at 2012-04-24
Apr 24, 2012, 11:56am   #57
bettyboopkiss's Avatar
Member
Here are mine! I sent the bag to JAX to get the turn lock repaired and now it is as good as new!
Attached Images
 
Apr 24, 2012, 1:28pm   #58
ladyash's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by whateve
Possibly the cutest thing ever! $49.99 new without tags! Listed on eBay for $299!
This is very cute!

Some day I will get a group shot of all my vintage bags since all were purchased on eBay/etsy and I think the most I spent was $60 for my one red bag because I had to have it. The rest cost me around $20. I'm not including shipping because I live in Canada and shipping is atrocious! I think I spend more on shipping to get my bags compared to what I actually win them for.
Apr 24, 2012, 2:30pm   #59
madisonave5011's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Jessi319
This little gal is TOO CUTE for words!! Great deal!

and on a side note: I'm suffering Coach "bargain find" withdrawals. My fave thrift shop has been running half off coupons and all their stock is horribly picked over. I did get a nearly mint Kate Spade for $15 but that's not Coach, so I won't take up extra space on here showing it!! But it took the edge off my withdrawal LOL.
I know what you mean about the withdrawals!! I feel like i've hit some kind of dry spell myself when I went out on my run yesterday until I found this little bag......not exactly vintage but a steal none the less at $5.99. I think its some kind of hampton demi crossbody.
Attached Images
   
Apr 24, 2012, 5:53pm   #60
4213jen's Avatar
Member
Great colour! Are you going to give her a little clean and post on the rehab thread? Please?!

Originally Posted by madisonave5011
I know what you mean about the withdrawals!! I feel like i've hit some kind of dry spell myself when I went out on my run yesterday until I found this little bag......not exactly vintage but a steal none the less at $5.99. I think its some kind of hampton demi crossbody.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach  
TOP

Thread Tools