Home Contemporary Designers Coach

Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 8, 2013, 6:47am   #2746
A
Member
Originally Posted by bestrdh
I missed the 1st round of legacy and since being locked out of FOS I've been on a hunt for some treasures on the bay
$50 shipped:[/URL]
I am so jealous you got such a great price on a bag in such good condition. I have bought 3 of the older legacy bags, and I had to spend far more than that. I like them so they are worth it, but certainly wish they had been $50 instead
Aug 8, 2013, 7:33am   #2747
bestrdh's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Alexa5
I am so jealous you got such a great price on a bag in such good condition. I have bought 3 of the older legacy bags, and I had to spend far more than that. I like them so they are worth it, but certainly wish they had been $50 instead
I know I keep looking at the same bag on *bay and most are over $100 for the same one. I love the smooshiness of the leather and the turnlocks!! I eventually want an Ali, Mandy and Leigh I think. Some of those french wallets would be awsome also
Aug 8, 2013, 2:26pm   #2748
whateve's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by SEWDimples
My newest purchased arrived today..

1997 Geometric Orange clutch with strap.

I love the color, shape and size.
I was watching this auction and trying to convince myself I didn't need this one! I have the orange in the geometric and black in this style. Congratulations! I'm glad it went to a tpfer.
Aug 8, 2013, 2:27pm   #2749
whateve's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by bestrdh
I missed the 1st round of legacy and since being locked out of FOS I've been on a hunt for some treasures on the bay
$50 shipped:
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/u...bd48a2e6b6.jpg

This one is not legacy but still a beauty, couldn't pass up the price, $70 shipped:
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/u...dfee2b9e5a.jpg
I'm jealous of the Sophia. Gorgeous color!
Aug 8, 2013, 2:34pm   #2750
whateve's Avatar
Member
Not exactly a bargain but I couldn't pass this one up. This is the very first bag I've ever bought at Goodwill. Usually I never find anything there, so much that I stopped looking at Goodwills. It was just a fluke that I ended up there. In the glass case, but not as outrageously priced as most bags I've seen at Goodwill. Once I saw the color, there was no way I was leaving without this one: Grape Sonoma Pocket Zip Nubuc for $36.
Attached Images
 
Aug 8, 2013, 4:02pm   #2751
ObsessedWithLV's Avatar
Member
Just scored this for less than £15 pounds unsure about what bag it is but loved its old look :)
Attached Images
   
Aug 8, 2013, 5:51pm   #2752
whateve's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by ObsessedWithLV
Just scored this for less than £15 pounds unsure about what bag it is but loved its old look :)
Nice find! It looks like it doesn't have a serial number. Are there rings on the sides to attach a strap?
Aug 8, 2013, 10:11pm   #2753
Jessi319's Avatar
Thread Starter
champagne tastes
Originally Posted by whateve
Not exactly a bargain but I couldn't pass this one up. This is the very first bag I've ever bought at Goodwill. Usually I never find anything there, so much that I stopped looking at Goodwills. It was just a fluke that I ended up there. In the glass case, but not as outrageously priced as most bags I've seen at Goodwill. Once I saw the color, there was no way I was leaving without this one: Grape Sonoma Pocket Zip Nubuc for $36.
Love these nubuc bags...color is gorgeous!!!! and truly not a bad price for GW. they can be outrageous sometimes even for fakes!


Originally Posted by ObsessedWithLV
Just scored this for less than £15 pounds unsure about what bag it is but loved its old look :)
THAT is a great vintage bag!!!! Those rehab beautifully too if you are into it !
Aug 8, 2013, 10:25pm   #2754
SEWDimples's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by whateve
I was watching this auction and trying to convince myself I didn't need this one! I have the orange in the geometric and black in this style. Congratulations! I'm glad it went to a tpfer.
Thank you! It is in perfect condition.

Originally Posted by Jessi319
jealous! love it!
Thanks!
Aug 8, 2013, 10:26pm   #2755
SEWDimples's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by whateve
Not exactly a bargain but I couldn't pass this one up. This is the very first bag I've ever bought at Goodwill. Usually I never find anything there, so much that I stopped looking at Goodwills. It was just a fluke that I ended up there. In the glass case, but not as outrageously priced as most bags I've seen at Goodwill. Once I saw the color, there was no way I was leaving without this one: Grape Sonoma Pocket Zip Nubuc for $36.

Congratulations! I love this color.
Aug 9, 2013, 12:51am   #2756
whateve's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Jessi319
Love these nubuc bags...color is gorgeous!!!! and truly not a bad price for GW. they can be outrageous sometimes even for fakes!
Originally Posted by SEWDimples
Congratulations! I love this color.
Thank you! I'm thrilled with the color and the nubuc, and now that I have had time to look at it, I love the size and shape too. There are actually 6 compartments in this bag if you count the inside pocket. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
Aug 9, 2013, 4:33am   #2757
JOODLZ's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by whateve
Not exactly a bargain but I couldn't pass this one up. This is the very first bag I've ever bought at Goodwill. Usually I never find anything there, so much that I stopped looking at Goodwills. It was just a fluke that I ended up there. In the glass case, but not as outrageously priced as most bags I've seen at Goodwill. Once I saw the color, there was no way I was leaving without this one: Grape Sonoma Pocket Zip Nubuc for $36.
BEAUTIFUL bag...GORGEOUS color...Congrats! No way I would have left her either!
Aug 9, 2013, 5:14am   #2758
ladyhaylin's Avatar
Member
Was eBay hunting when I came acrossed these two beauties. Ive seen them before listed for 499.00 and 375.00 I got them both in EUC for 130.00 total
Attached Images
  
Aug 9, 2013, 7:07am   #2759
ObsessedWithLV's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by whateve
Nice find! It looks like it doesn't have a serial number. Are there rings on the sides to attach a strap?
Yes it's got a strap , single one which is fine , no serial number. I'm new to Coach so not sure about many things but loved its old world look :)
Attached Images
 
Aug 9, 2013, 7:08am   #2760
ObsessedWithLV's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Jessi319
Love these nubuc bags...color is gorgeous!!!! and truly not a bad price for GW. they can be outrageous sometimes even for fakes!




THAT is a great vintage bag!!!! Those rehab beautifully too if you are into it !
I would love to get into it but am such a newbie :) any ideas on what bag it is ? Or how to bring some life back into her
TIA :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach  
TOP

Thread Tools