Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

POST A REPLY

Aug 1, 2013, 8:43pm   #2731
Jessi319
champagne tastes
Originally Posted by whateve
WOW! Congratulations! That is wonderful!
Originally Posted by chowlover2
Beautiful!
Originally Posted by SEWDimples
Congratulations!

I really like this leather version.

What is the style number?
thanks ! the style # is 13776
Aug 1, 2013, 9:17pm   #2732
SEWDimples
Originally Posted by Jessi319
thanks ! the style # is 13776
Thanks for the info.
Aug 1, 2013, 9:38pm   #2733
T
Tomsmom
Hello, Haversack Holy Grail !!!!

One pretty much hardly ever finds the all leather Haversacks anywhere. The last time one popped up, Ledobe found it!! I've been hot on the hunt ever since. This seller had one that was essentially nwot, EXCELLENT!! and I got it for $165 shipped!!!! The timing was bad, but I am selling a few other things to allow me to have this bag because it's pretty obvious this is MY SIGNATURE BAG STYLE LOL. I now own 5 of them! (4 suede colors, and this all leather one) The only ones left are a white leather one, and another shade of blue without the legacy lining I believe.

IMAGE SHACK IS NOT WORKING TODAY this will show up eventually

Sadly, the previous owner had a woodstove in their home, and its a bit smokey. I am going to get rid of that smell asap, and she'll be getting lots of love.

Congratulations!!!!!! Gorgeous!
Aug 2, 2013, 5:57am   #2734
JOODLZ

One pretty much hardly ever finds the all leather Haversacks anywhere. The last time one popped up, Ledobe found it!! I've been hot on the hunt ever since. This seller had one that was essentially nwot, EXCELLENT!! and I got it for $165 shipped!!!! The timing was bad, but I am selling a few other things to allow me to have this bag because it's pretty obvious this is MY SIGNATURE BAG STYLE LOL. I now own 5 of them! (4 suede colors, and this all leather one) The only ones left are a white leather one, and another shade of blue without the legacy lining I believe.

Sadly, the previous owner had a woodstove in their home, and its a bit smokey. I am going to get rid of that smell asap, and she'll be getting lots of love.
Beautiful bag...gorgeous color...bet I NEVER find one of those at Goodwill for $14.99 LOLOLOL!
Aug 7, 2013, 9:51pm   #2735
SEWDimples
My newest purchased arrived today..

1997 Geometric Orange clutch with strap.

I love the color, shape and size.
Attached Images

Aug 7, 2013, 10:14pm   #2736
T
Tomsmom

Love, love the color!
Aug 7, 2013, 10:36pm   #2737
chowlover2

That's a find, I love the color!
Aug 7, 2013, 10:43pm   #2738
ledobe
Too Many Pink Bags

I believe it's MY signature style, thank you very much!

She's a beaut, CONGRATS!

Just think of the woodsmoke as "around the campfire smoke" since a haversack name comes from a traditional military bag.
Aug 7, 2013, 10:45pm   #2739
ledobe
Too Many Pink Bags

and another orange beauty! I love this style so much!
Aug 7, 2013, 11:46pm   #2740
bestrdh
I missed the 1st round of legacy and since being locked out of FOS I've been on a hunt for some treasures on the bay
$50 shipped:

This one is not legacy but still a beauty, couldn't pass up the price, $70 shipped:
Aug 8, 2013, 12:01am   #2741
SEWDimples
Originally Posted by Tomsmom
Love, love the color!

Originally Posted by chowlover2
That's a find, I love the color!

Originally Posted by ledobe
and another orange beauty! I love this style so much!
Thanks all. I'm so excited!
Aug 8, 2013, 12:19am   #2742
ledobe
Too Many Pink Bags
Originally Posted by bestrdh
I missed the 1st round of legacy and since being locked out of FOS I've been on a hunt for some treasures on the bay
$50 shipped:

This one is not legacy but still a beauty, couldn't pass up the price, $70 shipped:
Very pretty. And I love the legacy whiskey color, I have to restrain my self from bags in that color
Aug 8, 2013, 12:29am   #2743
Jessi319
champagne tastes

jealous! love it!
Aug 8, 2013, 12:30am   #2744
Jessi319
champagne tastes
Originally Posted by ledobe
I believe it's MY signature style, thank you very much!

She's a beaut, CONGRATS!

Just think of the woodsmoke as "around the campfire smoke" since a haversack name comes from a traditional military bag.
haha. 5 haversacks is not enough. would happily buy the other 2 styles if they come up affordably. Yeah, I am airing her out a bit now, and then doing a little "stow n store with charcoal pellets" I hope that works.
Aug 8, 2013, 12:32am   #2745
Jessi319
champagne tastes
Originally Posted by bestrdh
$50 shipped:

I started my Legacy craze a few years too late too, but these beauties are always going to be beloved and sought after! great deals!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >