Home Contemporary Designers Coach

Show me your Kristin python Laila's!!

POST A REPLY

Jun 17, 2012, 3:11pm   #16
~Totes & Pockets~
Originally Posted by coachdon
Shoebaglady, I thought I wanted this bag so badly. My outlet had both the shell laila and python mauve. Every python mauve bag I looked at had the scales lifting on the front pocket curve of the leather. Because the leather curves down for the front pocket it was so obvious and my eye went immediately to that point. I was so disappointed and could not talk my self into taking her home as it would drive me crazy. The color is wonderful, of course the size is large and the bag is no heavier than the regular laila,imo. I purchased the shell laila and don't regret my decision. If the python didn't lift on that front pocket I would have taken her home, but my A D D would not allow me to. Good luck I hope you have better sucess.
Thanks for the heads up on what to look for. The scales lifting scare me! I dont want the bag to look worn out quickly.

Originally Posted by makowskyaddict
Here's mine. Just love it!

Attachment 1760742
Thanks for the pic!! How are you liking her so far? She is gorgeous!!
Jun 17, 2012, 3:18pm   #17
I really love this bag. I like how it fits and stays on the shoulder. I can see where some girls worry about a little scale lifting, but I think that it's part of the character of the exotic. I get complements every time I wear it and it goes with everything. Not my everyday bag, I have too many to devote my time to only one. ( so I guess I'm not monogamous?? As far as bags go anyways!!)) Wouldn't give her up for anything :)
Jun 17, 2012, 3:35pm   #18
~Totes & Pockets~
I really love this bag. I like how it fits and stays on the shoulder. I can see where some girls worry about a little scale lifting, but I think that it's part of the character of the exotic. I get complements every time I wear it and it goes with everything. Not my everyday bag, I have too many to devote my time to only one. ( so I guess I'm not monogamous?? As far as bags go anyways!!)) Wouldn't give her up for anything :)
Thanks for the review Do the resin rings bother you? Are they sturdy?

I just want to make sure that I'm not disappointed in my UHG like I have been in the past. kwim?
Jun 17, 2012, 3:57pm   #19
Originally Posted by Shoebaglady

I just want to make sure that I'm not disappointed in my UHG like I have been in the past. kwim?
I do know what you mean about disappointment after lusting for a particular bag. But I assure you, this was a HG for me too, and it's all I expected and more! I actually like the contrast of the resin rings, not too noticeable, just a classy touch. Good luck to you and your quest!!
Jun 17, 2012, 4:01pm   #20
b
Jun 17, 2012, 9:57pm   #21
~Totes & Pockets~
Any more input????
Jun 17, 2012, 10:36pm   #22
Any more input????
I have pics but won't be able to post until tomorrow.
Jun 17, 2012, 10:38pm   #23

I have other bags with resin rings and have had no problems with them.
Jun 17, 2012, 10:41pm   #24
~Totes & Pockets~
Originally Posted by BonBonz
I have pics but won't be able to post until tomorrow.
Thanks BonBonz! So, overall you're happy with python Laila ?

POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach