Home > >

Rory is here!

POST A REPLY

Jul 18, 2012, 4:25pm   #16
MeanKat
Dang! Had myself convinced on getting the Emerald Rory but that Cognac colour is so sophisticated and timeless.

I also found a pic of the Neutral Rory.....Blast, to many nice colours coming out for the fall season.
Attached Images

Jul 18, 2012, 4:40pm   #17
aagh
aagh
Congrats! Nice!!
Jul 18, 2012, 5:34pm   #18
grannytoabbi
Very pretty bag in a beautiful color.
Jul 18, 2012, 6:38pm   #19
H
HeidiD
I love this bag! I'd like to see how it looks with the strap doubled to wear as a shoulder bag. That is how I wear my Alexandra and it works out fine. How much is this bag?? I think this needs to be my new bag for fall!!
Jul 18, 2012, 6:41pm   #20
mang0
Beautiful bag! I love the color.
Jul 18, 2012, 7:03pm   #21
abbie001
Beautiful!
Jul 18, 2012, 8:13pm   #22
L
LatestObsession
Originally Posted by MeanKat
Dang! Had myself convinced on getting the Emerald Rory but that Cognac colour is so sophisticated and timeless.

I also found a pic of the Neutral Rory.....Blast, to many nice colours coming out for the fall season.
Love that color! What else is coming in neutral? Patricia? Anytime soon?
Jul 18, 2012, 9:37pm   #23
N
NewlyHooked
Originally Posted by bevie125
Wow, I hadnt seen this bag, yet. Very classy and timeless. Enjoy!
Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by yellowbernie
Gorgeous bag, Congrats.
Thanks!

Oh no....what have you done?! I was looking for something neutral but hadn't seen THAT color! It's beautiful! Hmmm....cognac or neutral?! Help!

Originally Posted by aagh
Congrats! Nice!!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by grannytoabbi
Very pretty bag in a beautiful color.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by HeidiD
I love this bag! I'd like to see how it looks with the strap doubled to wear as a shoulder bag. That is how I wear my Alexandra and it works out fine. How much is this bag?? I think this needs to be my new bag for fall!!
This bag is $398. I will post another picture with the strap doubled. I like it SO much better that way!

Originally Posted by mang0
Beautiful bag! I love the color.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by abbie001
Beautiful!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by LatestObsession
Love that color! What else is coming in neutral? Patricia? Anytime soon?
I agree...that neutral is gorgeous! I hadn't seen that and now I'm torn between the two!
Jul 18, 2012, 9:41pm   #24
MarneeB
~One Day At A Time~
Gorgeous! I haven't seen this bag before, love it!
Jul 18, 2012, 9:44pm   #25
Coachie1975
Congrats!! I have this bag in cobalt and the only way I wear it is with the strap doubled and over the shoulder. This is a very classic bag--Congrats again!!
Jul 18, 2012, 9:54pm   #26
c
coachdon

the handle drop in this photo looks like it is a decent drop, can you tell me what the drop is?
Jul 18, 2012, 10:33pm   #27
MeanKat
Originally Posted by NewlyHooked
Thanks so much!

Thanks!

Oh no....what have you done?! I was looking for something neutral but hadn't seen THAT color! It's beautiful! Hmmm....cognac or neutral?! Help!

Thanks!

Thank you!

This bag is $398. I will post another picture with the strap doubled. I like it SO much better that way!

Thanks!

Thanks!

I agree...that neutral is gorgeous! I hadn't seen that and now I'm torn between the two!
Cognac! Definantly! You can get a neutral bag any other time.
Jul 18, 2012, 10:39pm   #28
MeanKat
Originally Posted by coachdon
the handle drop in this photo looks like it is a decent drop, can you tell me what the drop is?
Sorry no idea.

Im hoping someone will post a pic wearing the bag with the strap doubled.
Jul 18, 2012, 10:58pm   #29
CCfor C
What are the dimensions of the Rory? It is SOOO irritating that Coach won't make the handle straps a bit longer so one can carry on the shoulder that way and keep the longer strap for other uses...

Having said that, I love this bag!! I hope you can figure out the strap and enjoy it...
Jul 18, 2012, 11:11pm   #30
H
HeidiD
Anyone know when this lovely bag will be available in stores? :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >