Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Question on Madison Wristlet

POST A REPLY

Jul 11, 2012, 3:55pm   #1
cfca22
Any of you lovely ladies own the Madison patent chain wristlet? If so can you please post picture of it and what fits inside pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags...&LOC=LN#110649

TIA
Attached Images

Jul 11, 2012, 4:11pm   #2
BonBonz
I just got this slim wristlet as a gift from my wonderful SA. She thought it would go well with the aubergine gathered Caroline she sold me, and it does! I love the color and sparkly patent leather! I'll try to get some pics for you tonight.
Jul 11, 2012, 4:14pm   #3
cfca22
Originally Posted by BonBonz
I just got this slim wristlet as a gift from my wonderful SA. She thought it would go well with the aubergine gathered Caroline she sold me, and it does! I love the color and sparkly patent leather! I'll try to get some pics for you tonight.
Very nice congrats and Thank You very much for your help
Jul 11, 2012, 6:10pm   #4
Shoebaglady
~Totes & Pockets~
I REALLY like this one too but can't justify it b/c I'm not sure what it can hold. It is really pretty! Thanks for starting this thread OP!
Jul 12, 2012, 11:25pm   #5
BonBonz
Sorry I'm late in getting these posted. Inside are two credit card slots. Lining is deep royal purple. Chain is very lightweight; I believe they're hollow links.

Inside I've got a pen, full-size Smashbox lip gloss, a travel tube of Advil, and a flash drive. You could fit a little more but it makes for a more lumpy wristlet.

Last pics show how she looks zipped up.

Jul 13, 2012, 1:07am   #6
cfca22
Originally Posted by BonBonz
Sorry I'm late in getting these posted. Inside are two credit card slots. Lining is deep royal purple. Chain is very lightweight; I believe they're hollow links.

Inside I've got a pen, full-size Smashbox lip gloss, a travel tube of Advil, and a flash drive. You could fit a little more but it makes for a more lumpy wristlet.

Last pics show how she looks zipped up.

Thank you very much I like it a lot. I think I know what I'm getting w my PCE
Jul 13, 2012, 4:34pm   #7
S
Sushie4
Oh that is so pretty!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >