Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Post your fall bags!

POST A REPLY

Aug 5, 2012, 8:19pm   #1
teerash
Let's start a thread to show bags everyone is planning to wear in the fall. I don't have anything and would love to see some choices!
Aug 5, 2012, 8:42pm   #2
just1morebag
#PaiNT IT!!!!
Hey.. Great fun... Ill be the first one to play :))
Heres my fall line up... So far-- but ive already got plans for more duffles..... Jus sayin...;0

Name:  image-555223944.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  525.3 KB
Aug 5, 2012, 8:50pm   #3
Shoebaglady
~Totes & Pockets~
These are my picks for fall:

Name:  image-4240560689.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  441.0 KB

Name:  image-2438976442.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  532.8 KB

Name:  image-2602919397.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  412.2 KB

Name:  image-1713034664.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  92.0 KB

Name:  image-152674331.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  60.7 KB

Name:  image-2487365899.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  553.0 KB

FUN THREAD OP!!!!!
Aug 5, 2012, 8:52pm   #4
ophousewife
I will be using my standard goodies. I wait all spring/summer to bust out my red patent Peyton. And white Francine. I also use my black siggy carly a lot. This year I'm adding my plum patent Lindsey and sunflower Candace. But I always rotate between my collection throughout the year, I don't want any of my bags to be left out. Lol.
Aug 5, 2012, 9:39pm   #5
shellindc
Coach-ified!
The only bag that I'm absolutely waiting to carry is the olive Chelsea suede hobo I scored from da*Bay. Suede + summer = no way.

I also have the terracotta Linsdey and my raspberry gathered Sophia, but I've been carrying them every once in a while this summer.

The last month or so, my go-to bag has been the Chelsea shopper in parchment. That bag is a WORKHORSE! Love it! And quelle surprise that it looks as good today as it did the day I bought it. I had no idea that the leather would hold up as well as it has. And if it gets dirty, you just wipe it off. I used to have a Peyton tote in parchment (which had a very light patent sheen) and I was convinced that the only parchment bag I'd ever be able to pull off was patent--even though I HATE patent...not true!
Aug 5, 2012, 10:14pm   #6
teerash
Love these choices- keep them coming! I think I want some type of purple or some type of orange, but I'm still undecided...
Aug 5, 2012, 10:15pm   #7
m3rma1d
NeoCoachieZoomDweeby
I'll definitely be using my Natural Willis (haven't cut the tags yet, that's so unlike me!)
And I read in a fashion rag the other day that navy will be big this fall... Well that works out just fine because it just so happens I've been wanting the Navy Colorblock Willis.
Aug 5, 2012, 10:40pm   #8
pdxmatts
Originally Posted by m3rma1d
I'll definitely be using my Natural Willis (haven't cut the tags yet, that's so unlike me!)
And I read in a fashion rag the other day that navy will be big this fall... Well that works out just fine because it just so happens I've been wanting the Navy Colorblock Willis.
I read that about Navy as well. IDK what bag I am going to use yet.
Aug 5, 2012, 10:45pm   #9
bcolada20
These brown Zoe's and probably the black Kristin hobo
Attached Images

Aug 5, 2012, 10:45pm   #10
angelic*ruin
Colorblocked
I'm already using my Archival Camel Bucket Bag & I will continue to rotate amongst my many Willis', except maybe the Parchment City Willis will be put away for the season.

Aug 5, 2012, 11:41pm   #11
ccbfan
Originally Posted by angelic*ruin
I'm already using my Archival Camel Bucket Bag & I will continue to rotate amongst my many Willis', except maybe the Parchment City Willis will be put away for the season.

I love all your choices!! Can you give me the style # to the second one, the signature willis? Thank you!!
Aug 6, 2012, 1:32am   #12
NurseMisty
If I love the bag...it's fair game. I will not let the seasons define my love!
Aug 6, 2012, 2:08am   #13
lacey_stiletto
Handbags Happen
Well my seasons are upside down so so I'll soon be heading into spring ( plus I can use most if my bags year round here.). But the bags I'll be using the next few weeks during our winter are -

Tossed Lace Sophia in Burnt Orange
MFF Brown Ocelot Patchwork Gallery Tote
Kristin Pleated Satchel in Emerald
Large Garnet Ashley satchel
Aug 6, 2012, 2:15am   #14
lacey_stiletto
Handbags Happen
Having iPhone issues!
Attached Images

Aug 6, 2012, 3:01am   #15
k
kath00
Well, I may have gotten a head start by wearing some of these bags this month, but oh well. They are too pretty to resist.
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >