Home Contemporary Designers Coach

Pictures of your COACH in action!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 31, 2009, 2:59am   #61
LAltiero85's Avatar
<3
I absolutely love this thread. Everyone looks awesome w/ their bags!!! I love to see people out and about with their Coach loves!
Jan 31, 2009, 4:41am   #62
bagap's Avatar
Coach...completes me
And another one...here's my Espresso Julianne in action during our recent 15 year wedding anniversary trip to New Orleans...she is, I found out, the perfect travel bag because she has a full top zip closure and can be worn...you guessed it, cross body
Attached Images
 
Jan 31, 2009, 7:09am   #63
I
Member
^^ you wear her well!!! damn! now im thinking of
getting a julianne
Jan 31, 2009, 8:19am   #64
Neliza's Avatar
Member
This is such a great thread! Everyone looks awesome!
Jan 31, 2009, 10:13am   #65
bagap's Avatar
Coach...completes me
Thanks, l_nadia_k! She has so much presence that sometimes I think she's the one wearing me, lol! I feel that way about Lily and Gigi, too.
Jan 31, 2009, 11:39am   #66
cz22's Avatar
Member
I got my Garcia legacy (my 1st Coach purse!) just in time for a conference in Florida.
photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2129/51/105/3802886/n3802886_32167400_9293.jpg

It was a little windy
photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2129/51/105/3802886/n3802886_32167409_2730.jpg

Any I went down to the beach with it - but I was Super careful!
photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2129/51/105/3802886/n3802886_32167434_3399.jpg
Last edited Jan 31, 2009 at 11:44am. Reason: get pictures to show
Jan 31, 2009, 12:20pm   #67
Indigowaters's Avatar
needs to be stopped!
Looks so good on you! You wear it well.
Originally Posted by bagap
And another one...here's my Espresso Julianne in action during our recent 15 year wedding anniversary trip to New Orleans...she is, I found out, the perfect travel bag because she has a full top zip closure and can be worn...you guessed it, cross body http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...9&d=1233398187
Jan 31, 2009, 1:21pm   #68
c
<3
^^ bagap, your sabrina looks awesome on you!!! I m jealous
Jan 31, 2009, 5:29pm   #69
christylou's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by bagap
And another one...here's my Espresso Julianne in action during our recent 15 year wedding anniversary trip to New Orleans...she is, I found out, the perfect travel bag because she has a full top zip closure and can be worn...you guessed it, cross body http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...9&d=1233398187
That bag looks great on you and you look great with the bag (and I'm sure without it too!). You have the most beautiful smile! It looks like you were having a fantastic time on you anniversary vacation. Congratulations on celebrating 15 years!!
Feb 8, 2009, 12:36am   #70
Indigowaters's Avatar
needs to be stopped!
Here I am today shopping. Had to take a pic because I normally don't look this good on the weekend. Lol.
Attached Images
  
Last edited Feb 8, 2009 at 12:42am.
Feb 8, 2009, 12:59am   #71
OK Bag Lady's Avatar
New Papillon Mommy
^^ You look great. I love the orange and white together with your Carly.
Feb 8, 2009, 1:06am   #72
p
Member
bagap, i love your julianne! you wear it so well. :]
Feb 8, 2009, 1:38am   #73
remedios03's Avatar
Sidewinder Computers
Cute thread, I have quite a few pics.
Thanks for letting me share.

My Coach (Luggage set) at LAX
My DD sleeping w/my (Coach Scribble tote)
Me at the COLTS game at Lucas oil stadium (Signature Duffle)
Me w/my Sissy & my 2 DD Long Beach, California (Optic Swingpack)
Disneyland w/ 2 my DD (Signature Duffle)
Attached Images
     
Feb 8, 2009, 1:48am   #74
missaudrie's Avatar
bag whoree.
Originally Posted by remedios03
Cute thread, I have quite a few pics.
Thanks for letting me share.

My Coach (Luggage set) at LAX
My DD sleeping w/my (Coach Scribble tote)
Me at the COLTS game at Lucas oil stadium (Signature Duffle)
Me w/my Sissy & my 2 DD Long Beach, California (Optic Swingpack)
Disneyland w/ 2 my DD (Signature Duffle)
cute pictures, especially the 1st &2nd one! your daughters are adorable.
Feb 8, 2009, 1:58am   #75
remedios03's Avatar
Sidewinder Computers
Originally Posted by missaudrie
cute pictures, especially the 1st &2nd one! your daughters are adorable.
Thanks
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach  
TOP

Thread Tools