Home > >

Photo Fun with Sand Parker Hippie and Bonnie!

POST A REPLY

May 5, 2009, 11:05am   #1
TejasMama
Hi Everyone,

I've recevied a few requests for modeling pics of the sand Hippie so here they are! This is the first light-colored bag I've ever owned and I absolutely love it! I think it's great that you can actually clean this leather with soap and water. I think it will be very durable.

I also included a few pics of my Bonnie foldover clutch. It holds a lot but isn't very bulky. It's one of my all time favorite accessories, and I like that you can wear the strap over your shoulder in a pinch if needed.

I absolutely love the Parker Hippie and can't wait to see the new colors coming out this summer!
Attached Images

May 5, 2009, 11:09am   #2
Taralindsey
peněženka blázen
I love the parker hippie on you! I was debating between black and sand for the parker hippie and I chose the black because I wear jeans 99.9% of the time but that sand is very drool-worthy as well!

I love these bonnie items too! great clutch!
May 5, 2009, 11:13am   #3
michellejy
Bag & Shoe Addicted
That hippie looks great on you. Argh! What was I thinking when I decided not to get that with the Macy's F&F discount?
May 5, 2009, 11:17am   #4
BeeBeeshummer
The Hippie was a great choice - Love the color also
May 5, 2009, 11:23am   #5
TejasMama
Originally Posted by Taralindsey
I love the parker hippie on you! I was debating between black and sand for the parker hippie and I chose the black because I wear jeans 99.9% of the time but that sand is very drool-worthy as well!

I love these bonnie items too! great clutch!
I would love to get a black one, too...I also know that they have the mahogany and graphite coming out this summer, so something tells me I may end up with more than one! It's just so easy to wear and very comfortable. I loved your pics, too, BTW...they helped me make a decision!
May 5, 2009, 11:24am   #6
TejasMama
Originally Posted by michellejy
That hippie looks great on you. Argh! What was I thinking when I decided not to get that with the Macy's F&F discount?
I hope you get another chance to get one...and with a discount!
May 5, 2009, 11:27am   #7
LizCordova
Congrats on your lovely Sand Parker Hippie. I have the Black one but would love another color too! Congrats! You look great carrying her!
May 5, 2009, 11:37am   #8
d
db89
congrats on your hippie... this bag is getting so popular now !
May 5, 2009, 11:43am   #9
lodilove
That hippie looks great on you! I'm debating ordering one but I haven't been able to try it on in real life. For reference, how tall are you? TIA
May 5, 2009, 11:45am   #10
bunnymasseuse
BunniesN'DaSun
I seeee a BEEEAUYTFUL josie in there!
May 5, 2009, 12:03pm   #11
TejasMama
Liz and db89--thanks so much for the comments. Yes, I do love it and it won't be my last!

LodiLove-I'm 5 ft. 4 inches on a good day!

Bunny--Love the Josie! I sometimes use it for receipts and other loose papers--it keeps them all contained nicely. It also fits a lot of other items. This was my favorite color combo so finding it at the outlet was very lucky.
May 5, 2009, 12:25pm   #12
1NutMeg
Engaged! 11/13/2009
Woohoo- thanks for these pics! The Hippie looks fab on you and I love the color. I recently decided I like the white too, but the sand is so versatile. I actually went to 3 Macy's last night looking for a Hippie but to no avail. Here's hoping we see that graphite and mahogany this fall!

I love your Bonnie clutch too- so cute!
May 5, 2009, 2:03pm   #13
m
mrodriquez2006
Account Deactivated
wow!!! that hippy looks great on you! if they came out with the perfect purple...i would be allll over it!
May 5, 2009, 2:05pm   #14
Bag&ShoeLover
I think you just sold me on the clutch. I was trying to behave but I think it is a must have!
May 5, 2009, 2:21pm   #15
jeh3v
RM Love
The more I see the Hippie, the more I want one! Beautiful bags!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >