Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Past or Present, what is/was your Holy Grail bag?

POST A REPLY

May 16, 2008, 12:31am   #61
coachfreak
Looking for LVOE
Originally Posted by fluffy614
Here's a picture of my Lily in Atlantic.

May 16, 2008, 12:34am   #62
coachfreak
Looking for LVOE
Originally Posted by baglady39
Initially that's exactly what I thought too, that i wouldn't use it much, and it was so expensive!! But my SA has the atlantic, and so I got to see and touch it in person later on...and OH MAN, I was in HEAVEN!!! I am so kicking myself for not buying it when I had the chance!! It is GORGEOUS IRL, and the pics never did it justice!! Now given the chance I would pay over retail for it!!

TBH, the ostrich lilies kind of look like chicken pox to me, lol, but I guess if I had the money I might buy the red one too. The "pox" are a bit more muted on that color than some of the others. Otherwise, I'm totally with kphillips in that I LOVE the python on the lily. I just don't care for the medium lily nearly as well as the XL! But I wouldn't turn any of them down!!

I TOTALLY agree! I am not a fan of ANY of the exotics, especially the ostrich Lily. To each his own though... I am surprised it is most people's HG. I never would have guessed before this thread, but now I know!
May 16, 2008, 12:47am   #63
dawnya00
A Daphne pocket satchel in calf leather, either black or brown...either left or right kidney....LOL
May 16, 2008, 9:35am   #64
babyjean06
A siggy GiGi in white
May 16, 2008, 12:54pm   #65
L
LadyV
Lady with a Legacy
Originally Posted by LAltiero85
Everytime I see a thread like this I die a little inside because I begin pipe-dreaming...lol. Look out Coachies....here comes a list! For non-Coach bags, my all-time Holy Grail bags are a Chanel black PST w/ gold h/w....and a Chanel Medallion Tote in black w/ gold h/w.....YUM!

Okay, as for Coach holy-grail bags that I would definitely sell a kidney for....

*The Teal Francine HOT!
*Mandy Moore's Ergo Hobo!!! O-M-G!!!! If you look closely you'll see Leopard Print Lining!!!!

Next Coach holy-grail bag would be Mandy Moore's Bleecker Duffle......LOOOOVE the shorter strap on it!!!

I literally just gasped when I saw Mandy's alligator duffle. I want I want I WANT! It doesn't even really look like the Bleeker duffle and I agree, I love the shorter strap! Did Coach really make these or were they like custom-designed for her or other celebrities?

And thanks to you ladies, I now also want a Lily in Atlantic. I'm not sure how practical a blue bag would be for me but it's such a gorgeous color! And it's probably better than just sticking to black, which I was planning on doing.
Last edited May 16, 2008 at 12:58pm.
May 16, 2008, 1:05pm   #66
LAltiero85
<3
Originally Posted by LadyV
I literally just gasped when I saw Mandy's alligator duffle. I want I want I WANT! It doesn't even really look like the Bleeker duffle and I agree, I love the shorter strap! Did Coach really make these or were they like custom-designed for her or other celebrities?

And thanks to you ladies, I now also want a Lily in Atlantic. I'm not sure how practical a blue bag would be for me but it's such a gorgeous color! And it's probably better than just sticking to black, which I was planning on doing.
I'm thinking it was custom-made for her but it's soooo pretty, isn't it?
May 16, 2008, 1:11pm   #67
baglady39
L E G A C Y
Originally Posted by fluffy614
Here's a picture of my Lily in Atlantic.

That is just too gorgeous for words!!! You are SOOO lucky!!
May 16, 2008, 1:51pm   #68
oopsididitagain
»──♥──>
^^I was wondering what the lily in atlantic looked like! Now I know. Thanks for posting the pic, fluffy! I do love it.
May 16, 2008, 1:53pm   #69
oopsididitagain
»──♥──>
Originally Posted by babyjean06
A siggy GiGi in white
These are at selected outlets! Not sure of the price but under $350 I bet. Possibly a lot under.
May 16, 2008, 3:47pm   #70
baglady39
L E G A C Y
Originally Posted by oopsididitagain
These are at selected outlets! Not sure of the price but under $350 I bet. Possibly a lot under.

I can tell you that...it's $420 and add'l 20% off. They had a lot at the outlet I was at last weekend!
May 16, 2008, 4:46pm   #71
fluffy614
Originally Posted by Taralindsey
SWOON.....

Thanks Tara!

Originally Posted by baglady39
That is just too gorgeous for words!!! You are SOOO lucky!!

Yes, I was very lucky! This is one I would never part with! I love the style of the Lily and the atlantic color was the cherry on top!
May 16, 2008, 4:48pm   #72
KerriKatherine
Loves Her 'Triple P'
I'm not sure I would give up a kidney for a Coach bag, as much as I love Coach...
But I would contemplate giving up a kidney for a Chanel Jumbo Lambskin Classic Flap with Silver Hardware
May 16, 2008, 4:51pm   #73
oopsididitagain
»──♥──>
I had a bag like that in the 80's but of course it was fake.^^
May 16, 2008, 5:25pm   #74
Hisgeekygrrrl
Dreamer of dreams
Well, now that I ordered Francine, I am going to have to be quite contented with what I have for a long time. But I will be here to swoon with you all and your bags.
May 16, 2008, 5:35pm   #75
Taralindsey
peněženka blázen
Originally Posted by Hisgeekygrrrl
Well, now that I ordered Francine, I am going to have to be quite contented with what I have for a long time. But I will be here to swoon with you all and your bags.

I am so happy you were able to get your Francine!

When you get her I expect a lot of pictures and modeling pics.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >